Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BDwoGbNCMAAOQmm.jpg-large.jpg

Yeah, now that Everyone knows, JJ's servers can get overwhelmed on a Monday morning versus Saturday midnight. Good luck to everyone.

Btw, shout out to the lurkers and Kickzdeals.

Last edited:
you guys kill me lurkers half  this site is lurkers if you come on just to tell someone nice cop or show what you got your lurker if you not helping anyone your basically a lurker just an active lurker 

im gunna rock my pair, the air mags were considered "display pieces" but people wore em anyway so i don't see why i can't rock these, as for the material and creases i'm already used to sneaker shields :smokin

plus if they were "display pieces" it kinda doesn't make sense to release them in different sizes, but whatever.

Last edited:
agreed that its all threads just say this thread to stay on topic 

Last edited:
so after jj releases em on monday, what will the thread be about besides posting pics of the corks for the next two weeks as they arrive. are there any pics or information about new colorways? and please dont try and say im being "salty" or whatever, just wondering whats next for the lebron line.

so after jj releases em on monday, what will the thread be about besides posting pics of the corks for the next two weeks as they arrive. are there any pics or information about new colorways? and please dont try and say im being "salty" or whatever, just wondering whats next for the lebron line.
The Setting Suns and the Denims are the next, I'm really interested in getting more info on the Denims because I've had no luck with the Corks and I'd like to see what I could do to snatch up what's next.

my connect was telling about a solar red and sprite color way for the lowtops but im not a big fan of those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom