Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got shipping for Corks from Cali Roots, glad I at least got one. I am among the few who actually liked the shoe. Gotta admit resale was tempting but f the hype, as long as they look great in personI'm keeping mine. Had I got two.....

Wife was way late on these, so CR def pulled some trickery!

Second what someone just said about using that snitch button.  Never thought I'd dime anyone out, but it had to be done.
laugh.gif

A lot of people gonna be mad when they find out u can't really wear em cause they chip a bunch

Dude at footlocker said not one store nation wide ordered a size 15. I know nike had them but was busy trying to cop the corks of course. Ebay nothing as of yet. Thanks tho

I can imagine this is how it went down in the designing room in Beaverton [emoji]128514[/emoji]..

"What's the most hypebeast gimmicky design we can make that will cost nothing and we can charge a ******** for? Hmmmm.." "How about a shoe made of real cork?" .. "But, wont it just fall apart?" "Ahh, these idiot fanboys will still buy it. Look at everything else we have put out the last 3 years. Lets charge $300"

Dude at footlocker said not one store nation wide ordered a size 15. I know nike had them but was busy trying to cop the corks of course. Ebay nothing as of yet. Thanks tho
anytime man, one of the things that sucks with having big feet, few sizes and the people who get them charge rape prices so its harder for the people who need them to get them,  smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom