Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

^right, thanks @bigj505.  I was just asking if anyone had dealt with that seller recently/previously before spending more time following up with them; because, obviously, i'm not going to Western Union/Paypal Gift/Ect without having a # of people's support for the seller

Last edited:
Once they dry up expect them to go for even more like the previous pack.

Are they really gonna dry up for $5k a pack? I watched 4 packs on eBay starting bids at $2,100 $3,200 $3,500 and $2,400 no one bid. Only reason I did cause my boy told me they really were selling for outrageous prices, I mean we live in a time where one pack sells for $5000 and that equates to "there going for 5k". People want way too much for them, and people in here throw around 5k like there out there selling for that much. I wouldn't put it past someone to pay 2,050 for these., but 5k? Even people who earn a living illegally wouldn't do that. I'm not arguing with you Mez Im just saying what I seen in here. I don't see it drying up until people sell them for a reasonable price which is 2k then you will have a problem getting them.

Last edited:
Just a small update on anybody wondering about the grand opening of the HOH in Ford City mall, Chicago. NOTHING! Lol! Seriously, they only had Kobes, Lebrons, and KDs that are on shelves everywhere else. They did have some Playoff 8's, Fire Red 4's, Shadow 1's, and Fireberry Hyperposites. That's it tho. Absolutely NOTHING worthy of a visit.

Just a small update on anybody wondering about the grand opening of the HOH in Ford City mall, Chicago. NOTHING! Lol! Seriously, they only had Kobes, Lebrons, and KDs that are on shelves everywhere else. They did have some Playoff 8's, Fire Red 4's, Shadow 1's, and Fireberry Hyperposites. That's it tho. Absolutely NOTHING worthy of a visit.
same as Bk hoh. They save the good stuff for themselves

Skateboard P in the new Nelly video....

ms93.jpg

lyyh.jpg

Glad I didn't waste my time. 

oh *****, skateboard p got on some lebrons!....the mvp's are officially hard now!!  
mean.gif

My bad for posting a pic of some BRON Xs in the BRON X thread.

Anyways, I'm thinking bout trading all 4 of my EXTs for a pair of Bred 11s, NDS 88 3s, twice worn Royal 1s, 2 tix to the ******** season opener & a $100 gift card from Best Buy. I swear I'm coming out on top with that one but I ain't sure. What y'all think?

Btw..... I'm about to purchase a slot from sneakerfreaker-viper-snapper for the possible Celebration pack restock. Or **** it let me just make my own bot. Could somebody post the link to the make your own bot tutorial on YouTube? I heard its very informative.....

Thread back on track yet?

Mixed views on the lows it seems. I really like them. I think they could have made them more popular with some different colour choices. I have the USA's, all red and all yellows. Both the red and yellow pairs would havebeen alot more popular with icey soles IMO.

Last edited:
$165 retail is BIG reason why they're not popular, that's outrageous for lows. That's more than the earlier's main sig. Another reason is, they're lows, me personally, I hate lows and wouldn't spend over $60 for a pair if I were ever interested in 1.

$165 retail is BIG reason why they're not popular, that's outrageous for lows. That's more than the earlier's main sig. Another reason is, they're lows, me personally, I hate lows and wouldn't spend over $60 for a pair if I were ever interested in 1.
$240 here in Australia

Can't wait for my watermelons. Love the shoe. To anyone thinking about copping corks, you should. It's an excellent shoe and not as fragile as believed. One of the few I doubled up on

Back
Top Bottom