Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

RonsWeedRoom/spoonmanofthehour - you give people too much credit. people on NT don't even know retail of shoes that they are talking about in certain cases. I cant count how many times people were asking what the retail for the black/cement 4s in the restock thread. :smh:

Last edited:
Who in this day and age, with a NT account doesn't have firsthand knowledge of prices?

Quit being naive.
look at his join date and rep dude, and u should look up the definition of naive because assuming ish leads to ignorance whichs leads to being naive, u assuming ish bruh 

RonsWeedRoom/spoonmanofthehour - you give people too much credit. people on NT don't even know retail of shoes that they are talking about in certain cases. I cant count how many times people were asking what the retail for the black/cement 4s in the restock thread.
mean.gif
this

RonsWeedRoom/spoonmanofthehour - you give people too much credit. people on NT don't even know retail of shoes that they are talking about in certain cases. I cant count how many times people were asking what the retail for the black/cement 4s in the restock thread.
mean.gif
It's no coincidence that he only has the most valuable of each line. Only think he's missing are the pre heats.

RonsWeedRoom/spoonmanofthehour - you give people too much credit. people on NT don't even know retail of shoes that they are talking about in certain cases. I cant count how many times people were asking what the retail for the black/cement 4s in the restock thread. :smh:

It's no coincidence that he only has the most valuable of each line. Only think he's missing are the pre heats.

if you think the most valuable 7 is the all star, then you are seriously mistaken. who knows, he may have other pairs but only decided to post his most valuable that he owns.

you can even argue that the big bang IXs are more valuable than the MV IXs and who can blame him for getting the MVP and Cork Xs? Im not sure but the crown jewels may rival the Corks in price.

Last edited:
all star vii's are no where near the most valuable, they were easily attainable when they released. Between this and the yeezy 2 thread, ur annoying as hell, just focus on the damn shoes, not another man's collection

Last edited:
NY Elites looking better each time I see them. Just waiting for the price to look better. A piece of me wants the Heat to lose tonight so that his shoes can start going on sale hopefully since his season would be over :evil:

if you think the most valuable 7 is the all star, then you are seriously mistaken. who knows, he may have other pairs but only decided to post his most valuable that he owns.

you can even argue that the big bang IXs are more valuable than the MV IXs and who can blame him for getting the MVP and Cork Xs? Im not sure but the crown jewels may rival the Corks in price.

and that's why you are moderator hehe

not much to talk about you just took the fun out of reading this thread though :lol: :tongue:

Pacers better win tonight :evil:

Last edited:
Btw mez, did ntny give u a call yet?

still waiting for a call from Nike, not holding my breath.

They called me 2-3 times on Friday, I left the manager a message earlier today.

Last edited:
big bang 9 is no where near MV9 in value.

that was a crazy statement.

MV9's retail + tax ($350) is the cheapest you'll find big bangs for,

big bang 9 is no where near MV9 in value.

that was a crazy statement.

MV9's retail + tax ($350) is the cheapest you'll find big bangs for,

um ok. didn't know 250 + tax = 350 in any state, including California. also didn't know MV IXs blow out big bans either 0]

lol you beat me to it!!

That's exactly what i thought about when i read his post....

and i bet thats exactly how he meant it too....

my comments still stand and are completely valid

View media item 439567
it's whatever tho... its not important. you're right. he can like what he likes. still a hypebeast but no use in bickering about it. im not a bully.

If I was a gambling man.....

I'd go with him being a Hypebeast. Hell, if it looks like a duck & quacks like a duck.....it ain't a pig. :lol:

all star vii's are no where near the most valuable, they were easily attainable when they released. Between this and the great thread, ur annoying as hell, just focus on the damn shoes, not another man's collection
then ignore me genius.
If I was a gambling man.....

I'd go with him being a Hypebeast. Hell, if it looks like a duck & quacks like a duck.....it ain't a pig.
laugh.gif
This. But, wait, we're "haters" and "annoying" for pointing the obvious out in folk on here.

Last edited:
um ok. didn't know 250 + tax = 350 in any state, including California. also didn't know MV IXs blow out big bans either 0]

View media item 392659
Can you reword that in English? Or at least in another language that we all might be able to understand ..

wow. okay. all the *special* kids stayed home from school and decided to go on NT today....

1) being that i didnt pay retail, i didn't know that elite 9 retailed for $250. i thought it was $275... and $350 was an estimate.

2) what part of my post is not in english? I tried not to use big words. my post is completely literate, as others had no problem understanding.

3) the gif really necessary bro? lmao it aint even animated....

Last edited:
smzsmz - im special because YOU didn't know retail?

jlitterello - those are fake. Use the Legit Check thread next time. Thanks.

smzsmz - you put that equation together as if it was accurate without even knowing the actual RETAIL price :rofl: .. that makes you kinda special bro :wink:

Also, the gif wasn't supposed to be animated, that's the exact face I made when I read your original statement. Had to freeze it to make sure you knew I really couldn't understand what you were saying.

hear me now?

GOOOOD.

who cares? i made a boo boo. go cry about it.

comment still stands. BB 9 =/= MV 9. BB9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom