Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Add me to the list
roll.gif

Thinking it has more to do with multiple orders... Sad thing is I didn't even use a BOT or SCRIPT. Real talk...

That will be crazy if they just start cancelling random orders just because they think you used some type of  program.. i'm done talking about this tho

Last edited:
Gonna be in Seattle this weekend. If you guys know any spots where I might have a chance to pick up a pair of the Hazelnuts please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

so everyone whos had a canceled order so far has had multiple pairs? this ought to be fun this weekend

Not my pics or info. Found on Twitter. Just sharing it here on NT.

Championship Pack $500 MSRP

Around 560 packs in the US. Same release pattern as MVPs.

via @hkstaaterman

Last edited:
So in theory, now me and my brother can't order individual pairs living in the same household? :rolleyes

i'm saying... if i get caught i get caught, but if they wait until i make that 50 mile drive there to tell me there will be bodies. driving a v8 isn't cheap.
I feel you, this my weekend i have to pull a 180 mile round trip if i win....and believe me it will be blood in the streets, if they pull that crap at the door at 8am.. I'm sure they have taken this into account, or they plan on having security on hand in numbers.. because we all know every winner either has their own, or using a service.. now the question is,, what will they do with the cancelled RSVP? 

Just wanted to let you guys know, this is my sisters bf who has these as you can clearly go to my IG or his to see all these...

these are the tagged pics and proof is in the pudding... make sure you guys at least give credit to him for having them. Yes Henry put them up on twitter and IG but he gave him credit.... just FYI, b/c i dont want this crap getting out that it's some1 else... proof is all right here.... they are so sick though!

View media item 476973

Just wanted to let you guys know, this is my sisters bf who has these as you can clearly go to my IG or his to see all these...

these are the tagged pics and proof is in the pudding... make sure you guys at least give credit to him for having them. Yes Henry put them up on twitter and IG but he gave him credit.... just FYI, b/c i dont want this crap getting out that it's some1 else... proof is all right here.... they are so sick though!

what's his address

Back
Top Bottom