Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Do you think this new lebron low cw will release in the states? They have it listed in hoopcity in Korea. I like this cw. Is it possible to order from hoopcity?

So I pretty much passed up all if the X this year. Nothing really attracted my attention but those Raspberry lows maaaan....I was leaving HoH from picking up my FR5s and saw them on display. My god they look awesome in person. I didn't know they dropped today had to restrain myself from copping. Hoping they sit for a minute so I can cop next week.

Can someone point me to where I can find the lebron x low USA? I couldn't find the FTL sku number to stock locate. Looking for a size 10. Thanks in advance.

If those reptile lows drop I'd cop a pair!
I'd say they are one of the better low CW's but the blue on the shoe kills it for me. All the blue should have been like light green, like money green. And the midsole is a bit kid-ish to me too. Change the blue to light green and change the midsole to a different color and it would be an automatic cop.

I picked up the Plums today, my boy gave me his discount i didnt wanna pass it up.. pics coming

Last edited:
Wearing shoes too small for too long or alien. I think a little of both. Eeesh. At least put your roshe runs back on.:x

anyone know where to find white/gold elites for a good price (~200)? 579834-100

looking for size 10 

missed out everywhere so far..

Last edited:
Boy lebron has some terrible feet. LOL
I remember seeing some mold for his feet, when a designer was making a shoe for him, I rememeber looking at the mold, like WTF IS THAT? LOL

So that's why Lebrons have been running so narrow. Must've been the toe boxes of the V's and VI's that messed up his toes.

This explains why the toebox of his kicks are narrow, especially the 9s. They were so uncomfortable, had to go a full size up for decent comfort.

Any body know where i could get this shirt?.. a friend of mine is looking for it, but the only place i seen was ebay.. i know it came out a while ago, but i guess he seen somebody wearing it and now he want's it 

Grizzly that's the LeBron beast tee inspired after the Kanye Beast and Jay-Z Beast tee from the WTT era. It was a limited production celebrating the first title / 3rd MVP. I believe they cost $50 and were only sold at UNKWKN. Resale was about $100 afterward. Don't think you'll find any for close to retail now :frown:

Grizzly that's the LeBron beast tee inspired after the Kanye Beast and Jay-Z Beast tee from the WTT era. It was a limited production celebrating the first title / 3rd MVP. I believe they cost $50 and were only sold at UNKWKN. Resale was about $100 afterward. Don't think you'll find any for close to retail now
frown.gif
That's what i told him, but i figured id ask just to see if maybe they were available some where i didn't know about.. 

Back
Top Bottom