Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao I can't believe the thread has already started. I see myself in and out of this thread by the start of July

pimp.gif

Probably see the rise in exposed fly wire cable, Probably another shoe saved by it's colorways. (Looking foward to chrsitmas tho, no red and black this year please..)

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Lebron X+? And idk the conversion, but 2399 to 1599 is crazy.
wait, is that an indication of a price increase? That's insane if so, I'm thinking $200- $210. I like shoes but I even slowed down on foamposite releases because it all add$ up. If so I'll be more selective in what I buy

idk i like the ix's although i never purchased a pair, i think they look great on feet and am sure they are an overall comfortable shoe!

wonder if nike would do an option for lbj 10s being either air zoom o air max like jb did w/2011s?

I'm not going to lie, the name LeBron X+ just looks dope, however hopefully the shoes live up to the hype.
$300 for the + version is CRAZY, hopefully the regular X's are sub $200...

Crazy how we're talking about the X and still haven't even seen the 9 PS Elite..

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

the "+" model already scares me. I guess the Elite 9s aren't a test run, it's  the being of a new pricing strategy for the line
30t6p3b.gif
Let's all make a pact here and not purchase any of the Elite 9s that will teach them a lesson. I think 170 is already too damn high and they're thinking of raising it again? Hell no! Let's make a stand cmon who's with me?

Originally Posted by jaeY

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

the "+" model already scares me. I guess the Elite 9s aren't a test run, it's  the being of a new pricing strategy for the line
30t6p3b.gif
Let's all make a pact here and not purchase any of the Elite 9s that will teach them a lesson. I think 170 is already too damn high and they're thinking of raising it again? Hell no! Let's make a stand cmon who's with me?

Somethings needs to be done though. $170 is already a lot of money.

Don't try to go the Foam route
mad.gif

The whole + thing makes sense to me. It's one pair out of next season's release that's going to be $300 (or whatever high exchange rate), and that's because it's a shoe that caters to the needs of those who are seriously pursuing basketball and want to utilize the technology that would come along with Nike's new Basketball+ technology.

Notice that all of the other X's are significantly cheaper because they don't have the + tech built in.
I can't believe the X's are dropping next season, seems like yesterday I was on NikeTalk looking at leaked pictures of the "First Game" Zoom Generations...

Basketball technology is all gimmicks.

I fail to see how SIGNIFICANT changes a shoe makes each year tech wise. Its all marketing so the shoe would sell, cause it DOES have to be marketed as a performance shoe. Huarache 2k4's and BB4's are still some of the BEST performing shoes and they are like 8 years old.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Basketball technology is all gimmicks.

I fail to see how SIGNIFICANT changes a shoe makes each year tech wise. Its all marketing so the shoe would sell, cause it DOES have to be marketed as a performance shoe. Huarache 2k4's and BB4's are still some of the BEST performing shoes and they are like 8 years old.

I agree 100%, as long as a shoe has good traction and comfort what more should you need? When it boils down to it, it's up to the baller to put in work in the gym, "technology" can only help you do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom