Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge Lebron fan, but just now getting back into the shoe game. Picked up the freegums from eastbay w. A 20% off deal. Might pick up another pair ina different cw. Not sure if I will get the ones coming out Saturday. Excited to see how the x's turn out

indifferent.gif
 @ 315.

retirement in sight.

Originally Posted by Steez

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

The X+ will be ....... $315
The X will be $180.

This is coming from Nike. They also said to expect (by the end of the year) for many $200+ shoes.
For people who are 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 over the $315 price tag, it's because there's technology in it. It'll be similiar to the fuel band.
I doubt there will be many colorways but I'm sure they'll slap a hot colorway on them so people will buy. Lets be honest, people will drop $315 on a South Beach colorway. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I rather cop Jordan retro's.. Bring on some AJ3,4,11,12&13 imo

That's great! no one cares! I'm a Jordan fan too but this is a Lebron thread under the NIKE category/tab. Are you that bored? if so, come mow my grass and do my dishes. Thanks

Looks like Adidas and under armour will take over my rotation I'm gonna miss zoom and max air pods
frown.gif
lol

I've been really impressed with the LeBron VIII and IX. Hopefully these will be even better.

Yeah, you and about a trillion others
laugh.gif
. Take your pointless comment to the JB thread, and leave this thread to the people who actually appreciate new ideas.

WHHAAAAAAAAT!!!! $300+?????? MAAAAAAN they better weigh 2.0 oz & be theee most supportive sneaks ever with technology they found from crashed UFOs !!! if not i cant pay the 300+

$315 is way below what some people pay from resellers. At least you're getting

$315 as the actual value of the item from Nike.

Meaning you get more stuff, a good looking box, accessories and the technology.

Unlike paying a "steal" $400 for a pair of South Beach 8s but it's really an outdated

shoe with a $160 retail.

At least they're giving the option of buying the $180 version like what they'll do

with the Lunar Hyperdunk and what they did with the Kobe VII system.

That said, f*** Nike for going that route. I hope Kobes are better this year with

the 8 and that the price is reasonable. Or else I see myself copping Durants and

right now, I'm honestly trying to keep it together and stay with the Kobe line even

though the KD4 is far superior in every aspect.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

$315 is way below what some people pay from resellers. At least you're getting

$315 as the actual value of the item from Nike.

Meaning you get more stuff, a good looking box, accessories and the technology.

Unlike paying a "steal" $400 for a pair of South Beach 8s but it's really an outdated

shoe with a $160 retail.

At least they're giving the option of buying the $180 version like what they'll do

with the Lunar Hyperdunk and what they did with the Kobe VII system.

That said, f*** Nike for going that route. I hope Kobes are better this year with

the 8 and that the price is reasonable. Or else I see myself copping Durants and

right now, I'm honestly trying to keep it together and stay with the Kobe line even

though the KD4 is far superior in every aspect.
Lets be real here, I know this is niketalk, but adidas has the best shoes for hooping out right now. 

adizero rose 2.0 - and they don't mark up the price that much but you get
good quality materials and top notch performance. they're doing it right.

I know it's been said but I don't think everyone is hearing it, so I will try. The $300 version of the shoe has the tech built in like the Hyperdunk 2012. It is essentially Nike+ and fuelband tech built into the shoe. For instance it will tell you how fast you are running and it will tell you your vertical jump every time you jump. It will record it and you can log it to Nikeplus.com or whatever site they assign it.

So it's not just a shoe for 300. Imagine if the Nike+ was built into the running shoe and you didn't need the sensor? That's a lot of tech crammed into a shoe.

They will also have a trainer w/ built in tech.

http://nikeinc.com/digita...ll-and-training-athletes

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

That's great! no one cares! I'm a Jordan fan too but this is a Lebron thread under the NIKE category/tab. Are you that bored? if so, come mow my grass and do my dishes. Thanks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

I know it's been said but I don't think everyone is hearing it, so I will try. The $300 version of the shoe has the tech built in like the Hyperdunk 2012. It is essentially Nike+ and fuelband tech built into the shoe. For instance it will tell you how fast you are running and it will tell you your vertical jump every time you jump. It will record it and you can log it to Nikeplus.com or whatever site they assign it.

So it's not just a shoe for 300. Imagine if the Nike+ was built into the running shoe and you didn't need the sensor? That's a lot of tech crammed into a shoe.

They will also have a trainer w/ built in tech.

http://nikeinc.com/digita...ll-and-training-athletes

Too bad it doesn't help me with my vertical...I already know my 2" vertical...yes I'm older and lost my hops but I was hoping the shoes would get me back to my early 20s jumping abilities... lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom