Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

adizero rose 2.0 - and they don't mark up the price that much but you get

good quality materials and top notch performance. they're doing it right.

From the grapevine...Adirose 3.0 is rumored to be in the $160 range...Adidas is ready for take over..

Originally Posted by aznlurker

From the grapevine...Adirose 3.0 is rumored to be in the $160 range...Adidas is ready for take over..

It will be the most amazing takeover ever. Over 90% of basketball shoes sold are NIKE/ Jordan Brand.

Thats the wrong way for Adidas to go!

With Nike raising their prices alot, alot players will look for a cheaper alternative and Adidas is it, basically Adidas has the best value by far in the sneaker business.

Also KD arent better than Kobes in anyway except price....they are basically takedown Kobes...they have worst cushioning, materials, fit, traction and durability

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by WillWork4Shoes

Can't bring myself to buy any Lebrons no matter how nice they look. 

that too bad cause they are a conforable sneaker
If you can't bring yourself to buy any of them then you clearly don't need to be posting in this thread, just a waste of space and time

They gotta get their money back after signing D.Rose to a huge multi year contract lol. Of course the consumers takes the hit.
30t6p3b.gif

Unfortunately they look terrible and can't be worn casually

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Unfortunately they look terrible and can't be worn casually

Dont be a sheepeople, they look no worse than anything Nike is putting out like Jordan 2012 or Lebron 9 in some colorways.  If they put a swoosh on them, people would love them even more than they already do.

Just say I prefer Nike because I'm familiar with their quality

Rose is THE focus at Adi... and everyone and everything else takes a hit because of that.

Sad they can't allow folks they've hired to do what they do... but they are def. hamstrung over there..and they have alot of potential...and I am NO way an Adi person... but give credit.. they are doing some good things in Basketball now...

Some.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

I don't care about paying 300 for the shoe as long as it eliminated the reseller market. Not sure if it will though.

That makes absolutely no sense... Y'all ain't even being logical anymore...
Pretty much. Dudes are bending over for Nike just so they won't be bent over by resellers. In the end, you're still getting %#*!!#. 

asap brining back adidas lightweight at least y-3 and jeremy scott

if adidas can make some legitimate designs for d rose they def can catch nike slipping i think

Originally Posted by 3onPar5

I know it's been said but I don't think everyone is hearing it, so I will try. The $300 version of the shoe has the tech built in like the Hyperdunk 2012. It is essentially Nike+ and fuelband tech built into the shoe. For instance it will tell you how fast you are running and it will tell you your vertical jump every time you jump. It will record it and you can log it to Nikeplus.com or whatever site they assign it.

So it's not just a shoe for 300. Imagine if the Nike+ was built into the running shoe and you didn't need the sensor? That's a lot of tech crammed into a shoe.

They will also have a trainer w/ built in tech.

http://nikeinc.com/digita...ll-and-training-athletes

people are still going to not read or complain.

Even with all the tech, I still feel these are over priced. $275 would have been a more realistic price point but thanks to all the hypebeasts Nike know they're going to sell them

All of yall that are saying people are not reading or people will still complain, do yall work for Nike or do you plan on getting the $315 version of these shoes for yourself?  I mean honestly if you are working in the real world and have bills to pay why would you realistically need this version of the shoes?  I can see if you are a pro athlete or play big time college sports and they buy them for you to have.  Or even a highschool with a big basketball budget, and you can use it for training then it could be fine.  But, honestly what type of parents would buy these for there kids to have at $315 a pop to go and have them all scuffed up step on etc, or even at that rate 99% of us on this board.  I mean I watched the videos posted and read the info behind the technology but it just seems like a gimmick to me.  But hey that is why Nike is in business to make money.  

Now this is where I draw the line...there will be a version of the Lebron 10 that will cost $315...I will say this now..No matter how awesome the color way or the shoe looks I WILL NOT buy the Lebron 10 at that price....Thats all I can do, not buy them, will it stop nike from doing it...maybe not, because there will be people who will buy them...but me..NO!!

http://www.modern-notorie...h-nike-to-retail-at-315/

I WILL BE BUYING A PAIR OF LEBRON 10'S AT THAT PRICE, PROBABLY MORE THAN ONE.

I'VE SPENT MORE THAN THAT BUYING OG RETROS SO IT REALLY WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO ME ESPECIALLY IF IT'S GOING TO HAVE ALL THAT TECH. SLAP SOME HOT COLORWAYS ON THEM AND IT'S A WRAP.

adidas-adizero-rose-3.0-1.jpg

These are the 3.0's.

You're joking right?

But i will say this much....I would rather spend 315 on a Lebron 10+ with tech behind it than to spend 170-180 on ANY Jordan RETRO.

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

adidas-adizero-rose-3.0-1.jpg

These are the 3.0's.

You're joking right?

lol....take over? with those?......i dont believe you, you need more people.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I WILL BE BUYING A PAIR OF LEBRON 10'S AT THAT PRICE, PROBABLY MORE THAN ONE.

I'VE SPENT MORE THAN THAT BUYING OG RETROS SO IT REALLY WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO ME ESPECIALLY IF IT'S GOING TO HAVE ALL THAT TECH. SLAP SOME HOT COLORWAYS ON THEM AND IT'S A WRAP.

My exact thoughts..

If I like them, which I know I probably will, I'll make that purchase

And it's not like its $315 for just the shoe.. its the shoe AND computer technology

For me, that's a match made in heaven.. that I wont miss out on

Ok, I understand why the Lebron 10+ is 315. There's a lot of stuff going into the tech in that shoe and that's great and all. But realistically, how many people actually NEED that tech? I would wager that most people that buy those shoes aren't going to be professional athletes or even workout freaks. More than likely they'll be sneakerheads that buy them because Nike only releases some crazy south beach or dunkman or whatever colorway that everybody gets hyped about and then will only wear the shoes casually.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

Originally Posted by WillWork4Shoes

Can't bring myself to buy any Lebrons no matter how nice they look. 

that too bad cause they are a conforable sneaker
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
oh my Lord.  Do dudes even go to school anymore?  This cant be life.

A computer in a shoe is stupid.  Nobody needs that.  Not even lebron.  315 dollars for some of you to wear a hardcore basketball shoe with jeans.  Horrible.  And that rose 3.0 is not bad looking at all.  Dudes just hate anything not Nike. 

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Ok, I understand why the Lebron 10+ is 315. There's a lot of stuff going into the tech in that shoe and that's great and all. But realistically, how many people actually NEED that tech? I would wager that most people that buy those shoes aren't going to be professional athletes or even workout freaks. More than likely they'll be sneakerheads that buy them because Nike only releases some crazy south beach or dunkman or whatever colorway that everybody gets hyped about and then will only wear the shoes casually.

You know that America is not about what you need, its about getting things that you want.  I understand where youre coming from but, when it comes to people's lifestyles and companies trying to make money, you cant look through the lense and expect things to make total sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom