Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I would like only four to six colors .We don't need 10 colors of this shoe floating around.A BHM,south beach,Home and away and a ctk colorway.This line is so over saturated with pointless colorways.

Yeah, to be the 3s and the goat of the Lebron line then the 4s. Alphaproject's designs have been decent but not all that great.

And I am shocked that people hold the 7s in such high regard. :smh: To me the major positive about the 7s is they put the Lebron line back on track after 2 straight years of doo-doo.

But yeah, the 3s are ******g gorgeous

If the 9's are any type of indication...I expect lots of cw's for the 10's. Which to me is both a gift and a curse.

Last edited:
Why would anyone want less colorways of a shoe? don't we all want the shoe? So if these are indeed the shoe, which i'm sure it's been said it is very close, then the colorways should be dope as it is. When the shoe is appealing and the colorways flow, then everyone will want these. The more supply, the more demand to feed. Get what I'm saying? More colorways=GOOD

RockDeep/NikeDealer I believe said in the beginning of this thread that this shoe won't rely on CW's like the 9's

Sidenote: on the 9's being ugly debate, would they have been as popular if they got the Lebron 8 color treatment

Why would anyone want less colorways of a shoe? don't we all want the shoe? So if these are indeed the shoe, which i'm sure it's been said it is very close, then the colorways should be dope as it is. When the shoe is appealing and the colorways flow, then everyone will want these. The more supply, the more demand to feed. Get what I'm saying? More colorways=GOOD

Plus more colorways on sale lol

I'm actually interested in a triple black version of the X. Could be a good winter shoe.

RockDeep/NikeDealer I believe said in the beginning of this thread that this shoe won't rely on CW's like the 9's

Sidenote: on the 9's being ugly debate, would they have been as popular if they got the Lebron 8 color treatment

I don't remember a whole lot of people that bought the bred and white black red 9s... Simple colors made the shoe
look like complete trash. Plus the fit was horrid. the 7 and 8 on the other hand... pure fuego.

if design of 9 was so ugly why did the home and away sell so well
9s and 9 elite are two different models.
Thanks for telling me that
indifferent.gif

the regular home and away 9s sold well too
You sure homie? Bred IX's sat and went on clearance on NDC. As did the Scarface Homes. Freegums sat till they went on clearance there too. Both colorways sat at all my local stores until they were RTV'ed.

I'd be inclined to say they didn't sell well. They sat. 

I wonder what the price is. The 9 lows were the only ones I was interested in because $170 is ridiculous. If we can expect that price again looks like another shoe I will miss out on a lot.

The 9s definitely wouldn't have been as popular if they got the 8 treatment. Still don't understand why Nike only released a handful of 8s when there's so many nice unreleased pairs. I tried to like the 9s but every time I've owned a pair I just sold it because I don't like the shoe. The lacing also bothers me and I just don't like the fit of the shoe. It had some great colorways though.

10s look nice so far reminds me of an updated 8. Petrie still hasn't impressed me much as the designer none of the lebrons after the 4 look original to me, all inspired by current nike shoes but not really a signature shoe. Hopefully the real pics of 10s show the shoe justice.

GOAT Lebron = (Miss my Dunkmans)

Why are people so butt hurt over people thinking the 9 was an ugly shoe? 

To me, 9s are hands down the ugliest bron's to drop. 

The 10 looks very promising 10. Might be the first lebron I follow since the III.

Last edited:
Why are people so butt hurt over people thinking the 9 was an ugly shoe? 

To me, 9s are hands down the ugliest bron's to drop. 

The 10 looks very promising 10. Might be the first lebron I follow since the III.

Most people don't want to hear the 9 was an average silhouette at best because so many people bought several pairs. Plus most "sneakerheads" in this new age are looking for social approval and public attention. That's one of the main reasons the colorways like the Big Bang, Cannon, and China were so popular and in demand while the Cool Grey, Blackout, and Freegums kinda stalled. Also why you see so many "sneakerheads" talking about what they wore on any specific day "breaking necks"...they thirst for attention like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram heavy females.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom