OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

Hello:

Thanks Blondsoccerplayer for the idea. This is the OFFICIAL post for the shoes, since this forum is getting way too cluttered. Here is the release info, someone please provide pics.

Zoom Generation White/Maroon (11-5-03): Released to Niketowns and other stores across the world. Rumored to be around 1000 or so pairs.

Zoom Generation White/Black/Red: Release date December 20, 2003. Retail price: $110.

Zoom Generation Black/White/Red: Release date April 2004. Retail price $110.

Zoom Generation All Star Color: I don't know anything about this shoe yet, anyone care to share?

Regards:

Alex.
Angela = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: retrokid23@yahoo.com
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

04winter1.JPG

I'm guessing that's the All Star colorway on the right.

1st reply!!! neways, ur ryt... nike forum too cluttered
Nobody is perfect.
My name is Nobody :D

The past is history... The future is a mystery... Today is a gift... Thats why they called it the Present...

Pics gleaned from the other posts...pics courtesy of those people! :D
happy.gif

Zoom Generation White/Maroon (11-5-03):
LEBRON_2.jpg

Zoom Generation White/Black/Red: Release date December 20, 2003. Retail price: $110.
2484786JJ001_Cavs_v_Kings103000_lower.jpg

Zoom Generation Black/White/Red: Release date April 2004. Retail price $110.
36540237.jpg

[/url]

Great Idea for the post. It still amazes me though, I mean I have always liked Lebron since his first story in Slam but the pure business approach Nike has for this guy is great. They take a half done project and put his name on it and tell him to play ball and his game will sell the shoe. Its kind of like the (ice to the eskimo spoof we all here) Even I am reconsidering getting his shoes.

And for those of yall who said he would not do well this season, I have a seat for you on his bandwagon. I kept it clean for ya so hop on I won't laugh.
"Come on Buddy Lee, let's make like a tree and go!"

anyone have any more info on the white/maroon ones, like price, and will they be at all niketowns (ntsf?), and 11/5, a wednesday? thanks

Did someone save the picture of the white/red/gold colorway of the zoom generation? Mind posting it again?

That was the hottest color imo.

Sorry guys I know this is prolly been posted a million times , I seem to have trouble finding the info ..so the wht/maroon is very limited. Where can I go in nyc on the 5th and make sure I get a pair ...NYNT ? is that my only option ? Thanks in advance for any info.

They still do not look like a high performance bball shoe to me, I don't know.....

and remind me of the Jumpman Showcase
ANGLE

Are you DMXperienced?

Bret Hart - The best there is, was and ever will be? No doubt!

Can anyone confirm that Niketowns will allow only one pair per person?
[/b]​

Damn,these shoes are growing on me.
"And no i aint get shot up a whole bunch of times/or make up ish in a whole bunch of lines/and i aint animated like say a busta rhymes/but the real ish you get when you bust down my lines/add that to the fact i went plat a bunch of times/times that by my influence on pop culture/i'm suppose to be number one on everybody's list/we'll see what happens when i no longer exist"

I've been feeling them since the 1st time I saw them...I'm thinking about getting a few pairs in each colorway...to ball in and to keep DS

THE NT MEMBER FORMERLY KNOWN AS MARIO619.

OK. Can somebody PLEASE pick me up a Size 12 in these? It's very important to me that I have these! Aim - Lil Slick ATL

PLEASE
[/i]​

anyone know any stores on long island gettin them?

^oh well, u go out and find them this early then :rolleyes
eyes.gif

I have what looks like an NDC pic of the all star colorway, got it on Kickz101 i think. It might not be from NDC, but if it is, i dont want to take the chance of posting it. If anyone else wants to do it hit me up.

Its says on Nikebasketball.com that the Zoom Air Generation have a new feature called 'Sphere Technology' Anybody care to enlighten me on what this is, whats it supost to do and how well does it do it?
[/b]

What's the deal with the Lebrons at NTSF? They will be releasing on 11/05 but will there be a limit, will they be opening early for these, any special place to wait at for these?
THE GOD HAS SPOKEN

mackaville@hotmail.com

Marc.

Quote:
Its says on Nikebasketball.com that the Zoom Air Generation have a new feature called 'Sphere Technology'

^ 'Sphere Technology' is used in apparel, for example running shirts. I'm guessing that it helps wick away perspiration, just like Dri-Fit.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom