OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I saw 6pm listed so anyways, I'm looking for a specific shirt I got from Nordstrom years ago but in a diff colorway... via searching Google, this seems to be the only place with it

Is www.bobsoutlets.com legit? When scrolling thru, I'm having 2nd thoughts because the Ralph Lauren looks suspect

I know there's a lot of NJ NTers here so can I get a legit check?

Last edited:

stop acting like a clown and plz open your eyes aight

NOT LEGIT AT ALL
I don't know about that. They are on this legit list http://www.sneakerlegitcheck.com
I hope not preordered a pair of 2016 banned 1's from them.
eyes.gif
they full of xxxx ,nobody have sbb for 320 in a fsr,neither chis,i mean took me a sigle minute to figured out they 10000%fake

put some more effort man!

so your banned 1's are AAA fufu's? @jevdaj****23  

What about soleseriouss? ??

Didn't see them in the list.. anyone know if they legit???

Thanks in advnace
Couple of months I ordered a pair of flu game 12's from them and they seemed legit to me
plz stop giving real/fake advises,i know you prob trying to do good but i dont know about your knowleadge

if you didnt spot blsdfeet instantly your obv not good at legit checking and this could lead people doing mistakes

they full of xxxx ,nobody have sbb for 320 in a fsr,neither chis,i mean took me a sigle minute to figured out they 10000%fake

Not true I ordered my banned 1's from blsdfeet.com & 2nd pair from soleseriouss which they both checked out super legit.....I follow fake_education on insta....I know the signs to look for.

U don't know what your talking about. Your just useless. :rolleyes

Not true I ordered my banned 1's from blsdfeet.com & 2nd pair from soleseriouss which they both checked out super legit.....I follow fake_education on insta....I know the signs to look for.

U don't know what your talking about. Your just useless.
eyes.gif
go buy your blessed feet LOLOLOLOL

sry but you new kiddos think they knew it all so screw it and flash you FEEZY or AIR RANDY bro

and FYI Fakeeducation on IG is a serious clown ,he in fact PROMOTE a lot of the fake shoes and stuff,ask zyzz he will confirm  this and many others OG

LOL kiddos those days 

Last edited:

U don't know what your talking about. Your just useless.
eyes.gif
blsdfeet is fake af. Have fun with fake shoes. lmao

Is kixpresss a legit site? I've been watching some AM's from them on eBay but there all white background throws me off. Why can't some of these sellers just have a normal background and zoom in on the item

U don't know what your talking about. Your just useless. :rolleyes

If you actually knew what you were talking about young sneaker head, you always have to make sure that your doing research of the website, but anyways Blessed Feet is FUFU, and Fake Education is a pawn in legit checking shoes, he literally legit checks using the worst replicas available so he can't lose money from promotional items. Want to Legit Check shoes? Come to us.
Sorry buddy, your in the denial phase. Just accept that the shoes are fake and move on with your life. No hyped up shoes are gonna be $200 when their $160 or $190 retail. This is where the shoe community gets you, you risk buying some shoes on eBay for $xx below retail and it ends up coming from china, you get your shoes in after two weeks feeling hyped up after you opened them. Wearing them out in public for 3 days after people that use FAKE EDUCATION to Legit Check your shoes. Then an real og Jordan fan comes along and destroys your whole world. Sorry dude, you got scammed, and Wallet raped[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not true I've ordered from them super legit.

Back
Top Bottom