OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

sole-unlimited and amazing sneakers seem to be the main spots.

If anyone has ever dealt with them...please let me know.

You're a sucker if you buy into the stockx and goat scam of "authenticity checks". StockX hired a known and convicted credit card fraud and fake shoe selling scammer to head their authentication dept and GOAT posts ads online hiring "authenticators" with no experience. Plus they both allow people to sell early releases. How can anyone legit check an unreleased shoe? Haha

"StockX hired a known and convicted credit card fraud and fake shoe selling scammer to head their authentication dept "

If the above is actually true that's pretty interesting and not necessarily a bad thing, let me explain.

Hiring someone from the dark side who has gone legit is a good business move.
Who's knows better how to scam a buyer then a former scam artist.

This pattern of hiring experts from the dark side who have turned over a new lease in life has been repeated by our own government many times over.

One example I can think of is Frank Abagnale. If you don't recognize the name, perhaps you recall the Leo DiCaprio movie "Catch me if you Can"

"StockX hired a known and convicted credit card fraud and fake shoe selling scammer to head their authentication dept "

It's completely true. Research it. And you're bad guy gone legit idea is good in theory, but the guy is still scamming people for fakes.

Last edited:
I've purchased plenty of shoes through Amazon and every pair that I've bought are legit.

Last edited:

It's completely true. Research it. And you're bad guy gone legit idea is good in theory, but the guy is still scamming people for fakes.
how? :lol:
I've purchased plenty of shoes through Amazon and every pair that I've bought are legit.
Eeeehhhhhhhhhhh

You just got to know what you are looking at, check the third party seller before purchasing and also do a google search on that third party.

True but when you have done your homework you can tell what's what easily. I don't go with feedback I go with people that actually own stores that sell merchandise in not saying just because you own a store you're legit. **** sole-unlimited sells through Amazon look for trusted places. But I get what you are saying.

Shoot every pair I have is through Amazon minus a pair or two purchased at stores

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience dealing with https://www.halftimenc.com/? or can anyone provide feedback on how safe they look??

Thanks in advance
I'm not seeing anything standing out as fraudulent but if all they sell is rare shoes you might as well just buy from stockx or goat seeing that the prices aren't anything special and ATL east you'd also get the stuff authenticated

True but when you have done your homework you can tell what's what easily. I don't go with feedback I go with people that actually own stores that sell merchandise in not saying just because you own a store you're legit. **** sole-unlimited sells through Amazon look for trusted places. But I get what you are saying.

So you're consigning sole unlimited? They had a fsr of kaws which I find hard to believe

Well the air Jordan 5 alternate 90 lows I purchased through them are 100% legit

Last edited:
But I can't vouch for them because it's only one purchase but from what I've heard and and my own experience with them they are legit unless they sell fake rare shoes as well idk.

Back
Top Bottom