OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

so i know that air-randyhk.com isn't on this list, but i see A BUNCH of mixed reviews about this site. can someone tell me if its legit or not? like a lot of people say its legit, most of them do actually, but a lot of people dont think the site is leget and im super confused :tongue: if some one could like please pm me or something that'd be great. thanks!

www.Studiiyo23.com is a legit Jordan retailer. Recently opened a store in Minneapolis, MN (2010) and launched their website. They feature verified legitimate consignment Jordans and Nikes as well as retail shoes too.

I just want to inform everyone that Marqueesole.com is a fraud. I bought two pairs of Air Jordan 3 Retro "True Blues" 2011 from them and what I got are 2 fake pairs. The tumbled leather that was used is softer than the authentic ones. The stitching of the tongue are crooked. There are already visible yellowing on the perforated leather. Brand New pairs should not have any yellowing any where in the shoes. There are also included hang tags. Genuine pairs don't have any hang tags in them. The box is also different. Some of the stitching are crooked too. The embossed "AIR" on the rear is too close to the elephant leather. The shoe looks like a factory variant or B-grades or irregular. They are absolute NOT genuine from Nike. I know what I'm talking about because I also got two pairs from other websites. One from Eastbay and another pair from Nike. To staff and moderators, can you please remove Marqueesole from the legit list of website? Because they are clearly a fraudulent company. Let me repeat one more time, Marqueesole.com is fake. Beware, buyers. Peace. Can I post pictures here to show the proof that they're fake? How about I just upload a video on YouTube and show a side by side comparison between True Blues from Marqueesole and True Blues from Eastbay. I don't wanna be banned here. I just like to help other buyers. 

Hcsinger, I doubt Marqueesole s a fraud. SneakerNews and many other sneaker websites have given references to Marqueesole and I believe you're either lying to scare people from buying or you're just very confused and you can't tell the difference between good and bad quality leather. Either way, you only have 1 post so nobody is going to believe you.

Swagg, that's what I thought. I thought they were a perfectly legit company selling authentic Air Jordan shoes. Most sneaker website even use their pictures to advertise specific sneakers. When the 2 pairs arrived I noticed some imperfections. But I didn't conclude right away they were fake. As I see more and more videos of True Blue 3's on YouTube, I begin to suspect the authenticity of I got from Marqueesole. After two days I bought two pairs again of True Blue's, one from Nike and another pair from Eastbay. When they arrived and compared them to what I got from Marqueesole, I was shocked when I found out that what I got from Marqueesole were fake. I learned my lesson. I will never buy from that company again ever. I will upload video on YouTube to show evidence. I will post the URL address link here. Maybe next week. Why would I lie? The reason I only have 1 post is because of my outrage to that company. I usually don't join forums, but when you become a victim, you can't help but act fast to help and educate other sneaker buyer. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here.

Just got some kicks off of VMV and of RMK....Can anyone verify if they are real/fake? I know they are on the legit list but I am starting to see posts about them selling fakes.  Any help??

Proof that Marqueesole is fake:

Go to "s o l e  c o l l e c t o r (dot) com"
Click "Forums"

Click "Jordan"

Click "OFFICIAL: Air Jordan XI "Concord" 12.23 Pics p.1"

Go to page "722"

I posted side by side comparison pictures of Air Jordan 3 True Blue 2011 from Eastbay and Marqueesole. You will see clearly the discrepancies and differences. 

I just want to help. 

To Nike Talk: Please remove Marqueesole from the list of legit Air Jordan sellers. Thank you. 

I came across this online store. They say they're authentic. I'm not sure. I haven't browse throughly through the website, but so far I don't see any fishy cw's and pictures.
http://www.kicksfresh.com/
Anyone made any purchase from this store yet? If so, your feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

remove footagecoolshoeshine, i saw them selling fake jaspers

Back
Top Bottom