OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Originally Posted by neverDS

just giving a heads up... i dont know if any of you guys have ordered from solelegit.com but ive had a bad experience with them. long story short i ordered a pair of shoes that they said they had in stock later to find they " sold the shoe to a customer who pre ordered them a month prior to my order" then said they will be getting another shipment soon. i kindly asked for a refund. they stoped contacting me. i am now in the middle of a credit card dispute with them.

Don't deal with Solelegit.com unless you meet with them in person. I'm having the same problem now as "neverDS" stated above. Ordered a pair of Jordan's that the site showed in stock, after I ordered them I contacted them and they told me now its a pre order. I asked for a refund and never heard back from these guys. Word of advise, if your buying sneakers from these guys that sell out of their house ONLY use paypal. I should have known when they didn't take paypal, only google checkout. Now I have filed a disput with my credit card company.

Has anyone order from Sneakerape? Did anyone run into any problem with this site or company?

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Anybody order from opiumstore.com?
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i feel like i might have been duped was talkin to this Nt'er from europe who said they are but havent heard from him about my follow up questions...dude pm me with an update por favor

Anybody ever buy or pre order from air-knight.com cuz I was thinking about pre ordering some sneakers from them but I dont wanna take a chance on it without knowing for certain. Some ppl listed them as legit like yall did but others say that theyre frauds

Originally Posted by pyboy28

Originally Posted by B2daoni

krazykickssb.bigcartel.com legit?

bro his pix are from marqueesole which sells fakes so i doubt this site already
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

is VMVinc legit?

sells b-grades no fake site all the way
Damnit. I figured as much... I'm still waiting for him to reply to my email tho.

whats the verdict on instylshoes.com ?

Before I drop $300+ I need to make sure it's legit. Thanks ahead of time.

soleawesome looks legit, there FB has alot of likes n co signs
instyleshoes is legit
and kicks crew looks legit

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Fraydog313.com or fraydog313@youtube.com

Anyone go through him before??
Yea he's legit.  I bought some mars 4s he showed in a video in october, but didn't get them till today
eyes.gif
.  It seems like a rare occurance though because other people always say he's good with getting you your kicks fast.  Since he was taking a long time to get me my shoes I kept texting him and he would say he's about to ship them but then earlier this week he called me and said he was sorry for the wait and he's shipping now.  So then like I said I got them today and he's giving me $50 off the next shoe I get off him.  So yea buy from him with confidence, you more than likely won't have to wait as long as I did.

Back
Top Bottom