OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

Their a 100% legit fam, i ordered some fire red 5s from there. Hope it helps.
Do you know if they release shoes on the day of release? Are they sold at retail price? 

One more thing, Who's that bad chick on your profile avatar?

Last edited:
Do you know if they release shoes on the day of release? Are they sold at retail price?
Yeah fam they release at midnight on release day and they go for retail. They usually drop em like 4 min before midnight their kinda weird like that lol. And the girl in my avy is levy tran she's hella fine.

Last edited:
Yeah fam they release at midnight on release day and they go for retail. They usually drop em like 4 min before midnight their kinda weird like that lol. And the girl in my avy is levy tran she's hella fine.
Rite on for the info. The website probably gets packed and be crashin too huh?

So is kixify reliable. ? Are most of the sellers legit on there? Like more reliable than eBay?
i would treat it like ebay...paypal all transactions to protect yourself.  ive seen some satisfied people and some not.  my only experience with them wasnt a good one though... 

does anyone know if validitysneakers.com is legit?  they seem to be but i have never ordered from them before.  responses much appreciated.

Last edited:
Os life is super legit and the dude running it is super cool. Helped me out quite a few times.

If your on INSTAGRAM and come accross @KICKSINSTOCK DO NOT, I STRESS DO NOT use them at all! They do not send your kicks with tracking shipping any sort of confirmation, i sent 3 friends to his site to purchase kicks, same story with them and its been 2 weeks, ive contacted paypal they have sent a dispute, still awaiting a reply, all i wont is my kicks, so if you on IG, do me a favour and tell me ppl the same thing im saying. STEER CLEAR!his website is kicksinstock.bigcartel.compeople vouch for him on instagram and i do not understand why, there are so many ppl with the same issue as me and he just deletes mine and their comments if its something showing is rude and way of running what he calls a..."business"

Update, he obviously didnt post my kicks like stated in the 1 email i got becuase paypal forced a refund outta him. Wish me luck trying to find HGG's and Jokers in a size 12 now at a reasonable price. Hope this helped, just steer clear if u get tempted.

Jsfordays has a bunch of pre orders like bred 1 s are these legit pairs? Have bred 1s even been confirmed yet? Are his pre orders early release pairs or 100 percent legit?

Yeah fam they crash like a bish, ive only copped fire reds off them on release date. But it all depends when the link gets posted, hope it helps!
I tried getting the Retro 5 Black Grape this morning but the site said Sold Out even before release date? Do you know if they released them early or was it In-Store purchases only?

I tried getting the Retro 5 Black Grape this morning but the site said Sold Out even before release date? Do you know if they released them early or was it In-Store purchases only?
Well i didnt try to cop those black grape 5s fam so i honestly dont know. Regarding the release it was a limited/quickstrike release online and in some stores. Im guessing, but im pretty sure they sold out before midnight fam on jj. The link was probably posted just before midnight so they were gone super quick.

Back
Top Bottom