OFFICIAL LEGIT WEBSITE LIST 2011...Updated with over 200 Websites!!

se-7.inc on eBay, has anyone ever dealt with them? Just from their policies it seems like I can get my money back just in case, but I'm not too familiar with what to look for in eBay sellers.

Has anyone ever dealt with se-7.inc on eBay? Just from their policies, it seem like I can return an item if it's not legit. I'm not too familiar with what to look at when dealing with eBay sellers. Or if anyone can, give me some things to look to for from a seller other than return policies? 

Last edited:
Has anyone ever dealt with se-7.inc on eBay? Just from their policies, it seem like I can return an item if it's not legit. I'm not too familiar with what to look at when dealing with eBay sellers. Or if anyone can, give me some things to look to for from a seller other than return policies? 

eBay does have many sellers who push fakes, but their buyer protection is second to none. If you suspect the shoes to be unauthentic, send them back. eBay will force the seller to refund you, even if the seller doesn't allow returns.

eBay does have many sellers who push fakes, but their buyer protection is second to none. If you suspect the shoes to be unauthentic, send them back. eBay will force the seller to refund you, even if the seller doesn't allow returns.
Thanks for the response.

Thanks for the response.
or buy from trusted sellers like solecali m8!

nthat.gif

Last edited:
This is not intend to promote this site i just want to verify it co'z i ordered most of my jordan shoes from this site due to some referral made to me but since there are lots of fake came out i just want to be sure if Tobuyto sell some authentic shoes.

This is not intend to promote this site i just want to verify it co'z i ordered most of my jordan shoes from this site due to some referral made to me but since there are lots of fake came out i just want to be sure if Tobuyto sell some authentic shoes.
No, not one shoe is legit
also you're in a different account now so yea, that's not suspicious at all

Last edited:
This ish is SAD.... Id estimate about 60% of the post 09' "sneaker heads" are simply just buying, selling, and trading fake kicks to each other..

Is flikickz.com legit website? Also I know I already asked about thejordanchamp.com is real I was wondering if any ever ordered from them to confirm they sell fakes or replicas I'm asking because they accept PayPal

Last edited:
Is flikickz.com legit website? Also I know I already asked about thejordanchamp.com is real I was wondering if any ever ordered from them to confirm they sell fakes or replicas I'm asking because they accept PayPal
Man I ain't gonna spend no damn money on that site, I'm not that blind
smh

Back
Top Bottom