Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

You can get that song the same place where you get all the other based joints at

pimp.gif
my man (no cudi)

I still need the mp3 versions of "Pretty Boy Music" (the vid with them white girls dancing in the club) and "Insane"

nerd.gif

So no one is gonna come on here and tell you guys this is all a big joke?

I find it kind of sad that a bunch of you are riding this bandwagon. Supporting the worst possible rap music out there isn't a good look, we don't need a bunch of Snakes On The Plane rappers.

Then again, I liked a bunch of bad music and followed as opposed to leading when I was 12, too. So I understand.

positive energy regarding new hip hop artist is just impossible for for some guys to believe

WE BASED cuh "as you should" (c) Jay-z

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

I find it kind of sad that a bunch of you are riding this bandwagon. Supporting the worst possible rap music out there isn't a good look, we don't need a bunch of Snakes On The Plane rappers.

Then again, I liked a bunch of bad music and followed as opposed to leading when I was 12, too. So I understand.
I find it kind of sad that you come in here worrying about what others do. Obviously you are an unBased peasant who doesn't belong here. Unless you come in here with an open mind, it is pointless. So be gone from this place with your negativity.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I find it kind of sad that you come in here worrying about what others do. Obviously you are an unBased peasant who doesn't belong here. Unless you come in here with an open mind, it is pointless. So be gone from this place with your negativity.
I find it kind of sad that he's really on the outside looking in. Missing out on art in its purest form. Not only that but has the gall to down play us for enjoying this music. Get off your high horse and become one man, be positive.

you're a virgin, though

I have a feeling that the PMB mixtape will just be a SB mixtape wit BasedGod here and there... and i just heard a track that Lil B produced

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

you're a virgin, though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I have a feeling that the PMB mixtape will just be a SB mixtape wit BasedGod here and there... and i just heard a track that Lil B produced

Heard it too, it could have been way better.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by flightman

I'm the Devil> I'm God

The lyrics, yea.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]"Im God" beat > hip hop[/color]

yo...

This is pretty much the truth.
You guys do know the "I'm the Devil" beat is just the "I'm God" beat played backwards right?
Therefore I'm God remains the illest beat to date...but y'all sleepin on BOR maaad hard.

90 % of this forum thinks Lil' B is garbage, but we're the ones following?
#based

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Just to clarify: Lil B is one of those bad rappers that people like to listen to for laughs, right?

Hey.
It was funny when the guy posted this on 2nd page.
Still kinda funny on the 5th page.
Got a chuckle on the 10th.
But after that this comment just seems forced for lulz. And the posters on NT who dont like Lil B have already checked out from this thread so they wont come in and give you the "
roll.gif
" you aim for. So no need to waste your post based boy.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by flightman

I'm the Devil> I'm God

The lyrics, yea.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]"Im God" beat > hip hop[/color]

yo...

This is pretty much the truth.
You guys do know the "I'm the Devil" beat is just the "I'm God" beat played backwards right?

eek.gif
sick.gif
Thanks for the heads up.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Just to clarify: Lil B is one of those bad rappers that people like to listen to for laughs, right?

Hey.
It was funny when the guy posted this on 2nd page.
Still kinda funny on the 5th page.
Got a chuckle on the 10th.
But after that this comment just seems forced for lulz. And the posters on NT who dont like Lil B have already checked out from this thread so they wont come in and give you the "
roll.gif
" you aim for. So no need to waste your post based boy.
I was actually looking for a serious response. No lulz being sought here.

You definitely gave me the answer, though.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom