Official Lil B Thread: Black Ken Is finally coming! TYBG

pimp.gif
 I was wondering who was going to notice that pic was full of NT'ers. Wait til ya'll see the video. NT'ers all over it.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Yo B, I know you check the forums whenever you drop some #+#!... So i know you'll see this....

WHAT HAPPENED TO BLACK KEN?!

This.

Also I gave AE more listens and let it marinate..its a dope album.
pimp.gif
This is like his IML1 imo.

You gotta love Lil B. No matter how many or how much people hate. Its not like he had a hit song got discovered by  label that in turn made him videos and put him on the radio and he blew up, that would be a reason to hate, then you could say it was luck. Basedgod is selfmade. He built his fanbase by himself. A freakishly loyal fanbase lol.

You will prolly hear this line more and more but; I actually used to hate Lil B, first song I heard was Pretty Boy. I thought he was from downsouth like a soulja, gucci, juiceman type wannabe. Started listening to him around the whole "getting knocked out" thing. I continued to listen I found out he was from the West Coast, that changed everything for me. Im from Las Vegas so I could relate. I didnt write him off like I do pretty much all south rappers, and found out the wonton soups and the paris hiltons are just one of his many elements which is something the average rap fan cant appreciate. I however, am a rapper myself from the "Golden Era" and I respect Lil B alot, I appreciate his humor and honesty. Bottom line is he is original and that is the most important thing in hiphop in my opinion.   

I dont mean to write a paragraph but its hard for a ol timer like me (1985) when you see all the rappers that you loved growing up become has beens. All the great music that is being forgotten way to fast. Its hard for me to like a new artist nowdays cuz there everywhere! Rap is saturated, anybody can do it, everybody does it, there is alot of imitations and trends everybody looks and sounds the same, the rap verse rnb hook is so played out. Lil B is different to me. at a glance you may think he is your stereotype "rapper" he has the tattoos and gold grill but if you look closer you see the thrift store clothes and the dirty vans, subliminal things like that are what keep me interested. I think he makes fun of the current rap situation with songs like ellen degeneres. The main thing I like about him is he doesnt show how intelligent he really is you never know what hes thinking or what hes gonna do next he works hard and stays consistant and seems like he really does it for the love.  

"Being hood is a mindstate"-Lil B. that statement is so true, Im living proof. Thats why I say thank you Basedgod.

I mean come on how many rappers you know that has fans that are begging them to have sex with their girlfriend?

(*shameless plug; http://www.datpiff.com/DJ...78763.html  if you wanna hear MY music.*all off top freestyles by the way)    

eek.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Lil B Video Used In UC-Berkeley Lecture[/h1]By Mark Iraheta | Jan 26, 2011 | 2:39 pm | Permalink

lilbageinformation.jpg

From a sold-out NYC concert, to MTV, to UC-Berkeley classrooms? Lil B is everywhere. College students lucky to attend Geoffrey D. Nunberg's History Of Information class on January 20 got an especially #based lecture. The professor played Lil B's "Age Of Information" video. Seriously. He even quotes a few of lyrics and notes B's YouTube savvy as a demonstration of the digital era. His cameo starts around the 13-minute mark of Lecture 2. Thank you Based God.

[via UC-Berkeley Webcasthttp://webcast.berkeley.edu/course_...2|2011-B-42503|2011-B-56742&semesterid=2011-B]

pimp.gif

Gave Angels Exodus a listen today and I must say it is much better than I thought. The only complaint I have is that the songs are kind of short, but other than that it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looking forward to the new Red Flame mixtape and Glassface too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

What I rap for? Everything, want bling bling and World peace.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How is that not some of the realest @+$$ you ever heard?�
On the real, first time I listened to this, best 6 minutes of musical experience I've ever had.�

$$%# was a movie man.�

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

#based.

mannn i remember first hearin i'm heem offa i'm thraxx, i was lit and that #@$* right there became an instant classic.
beat had me zoned to the max, joint became my fav B song since..

"I done lost friends, fake friends
loose change and dividends
sometimes I would never win and I cried, ask him
and even in this thang Lil Boss automatic,
and I'ma live positive till the day I'm in my casket"

checks heem, yes heem, i'm heem, nah mean, bread heem, sex heem, yes i'm nah mean, yes sir, checks sir, get racks, yes sir yes sir yes sir, i'm heem, nah mean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i don't even remember this
trollinn
Spoiler [+]
[table][tr][th=""]Author[/th][th=""]Comment[/th][/tr][tr][td]
on_line.gif
GFlower8[/td][td]
[/td][td]#1[/td][td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://gflower8.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

08/21/1010:36 PM
[/td][td]
lil b is
[h1]Illuminati >>>
[/h1]iono im /e paranoid

swag

im heem mister clean based boy original park the car spark the blunt boy we goin digital

omg

no skinny jeanz clothes fit me well, the way i smoke you'd think it was intent to sell. 
pimp.gif

Last Edited By: GFlower8 08/22/10 10:43 PM.Edited 2 times.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Interact
[/td][td]
Edit

ReplyQuoteReport
[/td][/tr][/url][/table]
../../forum/getrefs/id/9418260/type/0
lmao

Originally Posted by GFlower8

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by AI for MVP

What I rap for? Everything, want bling bling and World peace.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How is that not some of the realest @+$$ you ever heard?�
On the real, first time I listened to this, best 6 minutes of musical experience I've ever had.�

$$%# was a movie man.�

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

#based.
mannn i remember first hearin i'm heem offa i'm thraxx, i was lit and that #@$* right there became an instant classic.
beat had me zoned to the max, joint became my fav B song since..

"I done lost friends, fake friends
loose change and dividends
sometimes I would never win and I cried, ask him
and even in this thang Lil Boss automatic,
and I'ma live positive till the day I'm in my casket"

checks heem, yes heem, i'm heem, nah mean, bread heem, sex heem, yes i'm nah mean, yes sir, checks sir, get racks, yes sir yes sir yes sir, i'm heem, nah mean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
�@ I'm Heem testimonials. Just like you guys I was high as @@*+ and felt every emotion in this song. Thats beat
eek.gif
sick.gif

Does anyone know where I can DL or buy B's video's? Are there programs that can DL the video's off youtube and if so are they in good quality?
Thanks

Resident Evil, I'm loading up the handgun, for all these life zombies
pimp.gif

My man's singing on "All My Life" had me in tears.

Originally Posted by candyman

Does anyone know where I can DL or buy B's video's? Are there programs that can DL the video's off youtube and if so are they in good quality?
Thanks

Cop dat firefox & get the "video downloadhelper" add on. 720p videos
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by candyman

Thanks

Cop dat firefox & get the "video downloadhelper" add on. 720p videos
pimp.gif
Yeah you can use that FF app or Realplayer

Cool, thanks guys! He should come out with a dvd with every video he's ever done though, I would buy it.

Back
Top Bottom