****Official Lil Mouse Thread***...(Teenage Chicago Rapper-Vol.End Times)

Scarface said it best: 'America the beautiful why you have to be so cold...

sometimes it takes something like this to facilitate some sort of social change. Ironic in a city that gave us America's first black president...

-After watching the 'Yummy Tribute' Video I started wondering whether this constituted child soldiers (i.e. man hunt for an 11yr old boy 
eek.gif
mean.gif
)

-Honestly this has to violate some UN sanction on child soldiers. Felt like its Liberia or Sierra Leone but apparently 

CHIRAQ is much realer than just young Chiefus of the Keefer tribe...

Courtesy of VICE MAGAZINE:

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:

-14yr-old Gangster Rapper from Chicago, affiliated with a few organizations

-Featured by Lil Wayne, yes 'best rappa alive' weezy 
grin.gif

- Musically kid has talent, but its his reality that just makes you 
mean.gif

Threating 3rd.graders for snitching...SMDH

Cash Out-Ft. Twista

Yummy Tribute 
mean.gif

Lil Mouse: D.Wade 
nerd.gif

and Ye' still aint sign Consequence...
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
So the yummy kid shot a young girl and now he is dead? thats what i got from the video am i wrong?

The Yummy Sandifer story is well documented. It was on the cover of times in 92.

11 Year Old who had a rap sheet longer than most adults. Killed a young girl after shooting into a crowd and was then killed by his own gang because they feared he would tell on them once he was caught.

Ok well he deserved it then I understand the hard lifestlye and etc but why shoot into a crowd and the gang is soft for makin the 11 year old do the shootin in the first place sad story but he doesnt deserve any RIP tribute songs

Lil' Mouse is 13-14 and still in elementary school...?  This system... 
mean.gif

^ I think there elementary school goes to 8th grade. Still though no reason he should be slapping an 8 year old

I didn't know that about the chi public school system.  thanks for the clarification.

Real talk, though if I was a grown man in the studio drinking and smoking with an 8th grader cosigning the **** he says, hopping on his trap songs, i'd be ******g embarrassed of myself.  I don't care if he's real.  Dudes are d-riding and yes manning an infant.  Like where do you have to be to get to the point where you're the weed carrier for a little kid?

What's sad is I know at least some of the people around him are just hoping to cash in if he blows a-la bow wow.

That whole video is straight exploitation.

Last edited:
Ya'll feel the same about Lil Wayne?
the things is, you're asking people who are around the same age as Wayne or younger than WayneI can't manufacture retroactive outrage for a 13 yr old Wayne since I was around the same age at that timeIf I were the age I am now, back then, I would hope the older wiser me would have felt the same about 13 yr. old Wayne as I do 13 yr. old Mouse

the things is, you're asking people who are around the same age as Wayne or younger than WayneI can't manufacture retroactive outrage for a 13 yr old Wayne since I was around the same age at that timeIf I were the age I am now, back then, I would hope the older wiser me would have felt the same about 13 yr. old Wayne as I do 13 yr. old Mouse
THIS

-20yrs since Sandifer died. 30 yrs since his birth. In that same time frame a generation beat overt systematic segregation, (civil rights movement, black professionals, mass global immigration)

-Our Generation? Assimilation 
nerd.gif

-BTW Weezy and Sandifer would've been the same age...

Weezy.....
tired.gif
......Lil Mouse 

Wayne wasn't cursing and straight wilding out at Mouse's age though. Wayne didn't really curse til like his 3rd album, he still realized that he was somewhat of a child.

Ahh I get it. So rap about block burning and street sweeping...take the cursing out...and you still maintain your childlike innocence huh?

I get it.

Come on man, you know damn well they are on two different levels at that age. Wayne was legit talking about his hardships as well, talking about growing up without rabbit and having a kid, he wasn't just talking about him being being a "hitter" and having lil ****** spray you up. Wayne was spitting some cautionary tales, let's not act like mouse is out here talking about struggles, the boy made a song looking up to an 11 year old killer. Wayne wasn't glorifying the street life when he first came out. If you don't see the difference I don't know what to tell you.

You use like 2 or 3 songs where Wayne talked about the things you mentioned to prove your point and make no mention of the rest. 
laugh.gif

This dude really 13 in the club surrounded by strippers. Confused if doin it or not.

Back
Top Bottom