**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

Dusse is decent at best. Won't listen again but it's better than what he has been doing recently

Maybe I'm getting old, but I'm tired of hearing different ways he's going to kill someone, gun punchlines including jokes about how he doesn't mind shooting someone, and ironically has a line about senseless killings in new Orleans. Rerences about how he doesn't care about females, yet they find their way into every other verse. There literally may be an actual scientific formula to write a Wayne verse.

Last edited:
i'd rather listen to him talk about guns than talk about how he's going to eat ***** for the 242343243 time.

Prime Wayne is Carter and Carter 2. He was not rapping like this. He did change.

BM Jr is not how he raps now
Snitch is not how he raps now
This Is The Carter is not how he raps now
Hustler Muzik is not how he raps now
Feel Me is not how he raps now

THIS

he used to stay on subject ie Man I Miss My Dawgs

this WAS his prime musically

his prime popularity wise was Tha Carter 3 era but true Wayne fans cant even mess with that album or era

SQAD up/Carter 1 & 2 era was his musical prime when he was on songs with Lloyd and Birdmans Neck Of Da Woods and Get Ya Shine On

He wasnt rapping like he does now. He changed on Tha Carter 3 and Da Drought 3 where he just started saying random stuff before he was on subject.

Prime Wayne is Carter and Carter 2. He was not rapping like this. He did change.

THIS

his prime popularity wise was Tha Carter 3 era but true Wayne fans cant even mess with that album or era

SQAD up/Carter 1 & 2 era was his musical prime when he was on songs with Lloyd and Birdmans Neck Of Da Woods and Get Ya Shine On

He wasnt rapping like he does now. He changed on Tha Carter 3 and Da Drought 3 where he just started saying random stuff before he was on subject.
& fans embraced & accepted it so you can't blame him for going with that formula

honestly when I heard that "Knuck If You Buck" freestyle I knew he was on his way

All of these tracks are
smokin.gif

Too bad it will never be the same...

Will only check for the Mannie Fresh track(s) :tongue:

Dude has been trash for 6 years, but when he dropped that musical abortion A.K.A. "I Am Not A Human Being 2", that's when I totally ignored his existence :stoneface:

Last edited:
Will only check for the Mannie Fresh track(s)
tongue.gif

Dude has been trash for 6 years, but when he dropped that musical abortion A.K.A. "I Am Not A Human Being 2", that's when I totally ignored his existence
indifferent.gif
IANAHB2 is honestly the worst album I've ever heard and I'm not even exaggerating.

Literally every song was about eating p­­ussy

THIS

SQ4 is my ****
best of me freestyle :pimp:

Carter 1>SQ TAPES 1-4>Carter 2>LFLS

The Block is Hot and Lights Out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything he's put out post LFLS.

Only Wayne albums or mixtapes worth listening to.

Carter 1>SQ TAPES 1-4>Carter 2>LFLS

The Block is Hot and Lights Out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything he's put out post LFLS.

Only Wayne albums or mixtapes worth listening to.
BRUH.....................
this is the REALIST **** ever typed on this site EVER

Bra I'm a OG TRIPLE OG TRIPLE TRIPLE.

Remember Benite?

People probably don't even know Wayne started of as a member of B.G.'s.

Gorilla Warfare still in my rotation!

Bra I'm a OG TRIPLE OG TRIPLE TRIPLE.

Remember Benite?

People probably don't even know Wayne started of as a member of B.G.'s.

Gorilla Warfare still in my rotation!
its biznite :lol:
and yeah i still mess with old wayne
was playing block is hot last night
and im one of the few who actually like 500 degreez
worry me :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
its biznite
laugh.gif

worry me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
its biznite
laugh.gif

and im one of the few who actually like 500 degreez
worry me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I mess with that album tough. It came at the wrong time and the wrong name, also the Jazze Pha production and Mannie were too commercial. Lyrically, I don't care what anyone says, that about as good as Wayne (album material) gets.

lol at saying wayne didn't change

then stating he wasn't talking about the times of change

what?

This dude has an STD. I bet. I bet gave one them ******* the clap. And that *** probably running around talking about some "OMG girl I juzza ****** Lil Wayne" :stoneface:

lil wayne will be considered the goat when all is said is done....wayne is 30 i believe or younger ? if juicy j had this comeback......oh man trust me wayne will come back like jordan wearing the 45

lil wayne verse on loud pipes........and listen to this track for prime wayne verses.....go dj he snaps......and especially on get it all together on birdmans fast money album . wayne killed that .....and even drought 4 burn this city and **** pleaser on d3....verse from black republicans.....dipset reppin time freestyle , i can go on .....

Anyone that says Wayne aint changed and then goes on to state they weren't into the Squad/ C1, D1, D2, C2 era wayne honestly shouldnt even be posting anything in reference to him... Just my humble opinion. I argue about this weekly with a dude that hasnt heard anything pre Drought 3. its not worth it..

I gotta agree. Anyone who tells me C3 was Waynes best album realistically can't talk about Waynes music with me.

That Carter 3 and after fall off is huge in terms of quality

Back
Top Bottom