**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

honestly cant say it sounds like a BAD album in terms of quality.

my knock is that its empty. its got a "hot" sound but its empty af. thats the only way i can put it.

*shrugs*

honestly cant say it sounds like a BAD album in terms of quality.

my knock is that its empty. its got a "hot" sound but its empty af. thats the only way i can put it.

*shrugs*
Just say it’s a bad album lol

Hot Sound? This is 23 tracks of fillers
and lazy material

I’m glad I don’t listen to music the way some of you guys do on here , this album slaps ! And I always felt like lil Wayne’s albums weren’t too good especially compared to his mixtapes , but I can appreciate this effort especially in today’s rap climate , 5 songs less maybeee but overall this knocks in the whip !

Wonder if he drops any music videos off the album. Could see one for uproar considering its dance challenge vids popping up like Drakes in my feelings.

Still haven't given this a full listen, but decided to give Mona Lisa a spin since y'all were hyping it up.

Gave it a spin and:

Rick Ross Head Nod.gif

It starts nosediving when Kendrick comes on though.

Kendrick my dude but he damn near ruined the song for me.

Will go through this completely tomorrow.

Final verdict on “Mona Lisa”. Joint is a straight masterpiece. You listen to Wayne w/eyes closed and it’s a small film, frfr. Def his top 5 best songs! :pimp: Don’t @ me :wink:

I almost never check in the Music forum anymore because most people say everything is trash. Makes me wonder why people even listen to music anymore if they are just going to try to be cool by hating on everything.

After 4 full spins, I can firmly say that this album is NOT trash.

Is Birdman seeing a check off C5? I'd assume he tied Wayne into a Suge-like album deal. Since Wayne signed to CM when he was like 12-13 I'm sure he had a terrible deal.

Let it all work out is a great way to end the album. Prob my most played song on the album.

Dedicate
Let it Fly
Hittas
Took His Time

Are the other 4 standouts that round out my top 5.

Back
Top Bottom