*OFFICIAL* LIMITED EDITION POST *UPDATED 7-1-07*

TYO ranges from $200-$500, just depends on the exact jean. Most r $350-$425. They use Organic Denim and each design is limited to 120 pairs(each is numbered in gold thread). We r getting a new shipment soon. We take phone orders also if u arent in the area. 804.332.5926

Let me say, these dudes are mad cool.

I ordered some Infared 90's from them.

They charge reasonable prices, have great communication, and super fast shipping.

Got them in great condition, no hassle with them.

Don't hesitate to invest some time and money in this store. They're some of the best that i've dealt with sneaker wise.

You dont find this often, take advantage.

F this sneaker sh__!

Prohibit NYC is here... :pimp:
pimp.gif
WE SHIP SO CALL THE STORE-804.332.5926​
blog its updated very often w/ the latest inventory and news about the store

MIKE23 is coming on Thur(5/3/07) New Era's/Shirts, etc. THEY WILL GO QUICK SO COME THRU EARLY. We wil post the pics 2moro. PEACE
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

yeah, we want 2 ensure our conignees products are free of dirt,oils,etc from people constantly touching the shoes. Nothing worse than a fresh pair with an oily thumbprint on the toe(I HATE THAT).
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

If u R N Richmond this Friday, We R doing an Art Exhibit showcasing several artists in the area. Starts at 6pm goes till 10pm(part of First Friday on Broad St). Should be nice, come out and check out some up and coming artists, listen to some music, eat some food and enjoy some drinks.
Price: FREE
Where: 302 Goshen St. #100
When: 5/4/07
n25512862_32507048_7911.jpg

LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

Thanks to everyone for coming out and showing support for our 1st first Fridays last night! It was a a fun night and w/ great art, food&drinks, and def. great company. Hope those of you who didnt come last night can make it next time.

heres a small little glimpse of the night

LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

nice....looks like there were some good work there and some good lookin females as well....to bad arnold didn't let me know what was going on untill ten till it was over...SMH
Check dudes like the swish on the Nikes. My lifes a motion picture take a lookin if you like.

Switchin it up....Got caught slippen..Thanks Currtiiss

^ My fault i got you next time smh at me too :lol:
laugh.gif

and yes there were some NICE looking females :evil:
devil.gif
TEAM !00
Doing things One Hunded!

they finally got some damn food in that place...jk

the art show was fun...didn't plan on going but drove by and decided to come in...
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

:lol:
laugh.gif
Check dudes like the swish on the Nikes. My lifes a motion picture take a lookin if you like.Switchin it up....Got caught slippen..Thanks Currtiiss

SneakTip has arrived. Here's a glimpse
" />
" />
" />
" />
Leave your thoughts on which shoes go best with each shirt.
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

Cant see all the pics, but White Spizikes would look nice with that Lucci shirt.

And the new loves from the OLNL would go with that Terror Squad or whatever shirt that is.
F this sneaker sh__!

MIKE23 NEW ERA FITTED
" />
" />

The pin can be attached wherever u want, on the side, in the middle, on the back,etc.
They came in 2day and we only have a few left.
They go perfect with the spizzikes that drop on the 16th....
" />
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

^indeed and it's a beautiful thing.
Check dudes like the swish on the Nikes. My lifes a motion picture take a lookin if you like.

Switchin it up....Got caught slippen..Thanks Currtiiss

Back
Top Bottom