[Official Little Brother - LeftBack Thread] Drops on 4/20 | New Single "Curtain Call"

It's time
pimp.gif

Album was just alright to me... overall I'm disappointed...
a lot of skippable tracks, I felt like khrysis let me down...
Tigallo for dollo is the best track besides curtain call...
but Star >>>>>

about to listen to this. It never bothered me that they parted ways with 9th. A lot of their best tracks weren't produced by 9th to begin with.

Heads up to bay area fans....LB @ The Independent 5/28
This might be their first headlining show in the bay....cant wait to see Phonte live
pimp.gif

LB Week on my blog (check sig)....I'm posting LB samples all week

I can proudly say I own all of their albums

It's solid but not their best effort. And if this is going to be their last group album I would figure they'd really come hard. But it's still good for what it is.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Table for two =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tigallo for Dolo =
eek.gif
(Yes!)
Get Enough pt. 2 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

24 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad 9th wasn't on this, Khrysis laced the album up proper. Te' and Pooh both did their thing as well. great album.
Those are the four best songs on the album, Table for two,,,
smh.gif
classic

I'll always be a fan of LB and support, but to say this album is underwhelming is an understatement.  It just feels thrown together and comes off as just fulfilling an obligation to the fans to have a "last" album. 

That said, there are definitely some
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tracks on here though.  It still kinda sucks that they went out like this though....it just seems too soon!

Only just got it. I'm not trying not to be hyped but GetBack is one of my favourite albums of last decade. What's the deal with phonte and 9th arguing over a beat?

Back
Top Bottom