Official LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL thread: soccer-inspired clothing: NEW SHIRTS on pg. 7!!

Edit: NT, check out our new website we just launched a few hours ago!!!

Over the past couple of years I've posted some of my hand-painted shirts here on NT to both positive and negative responses. I've been working on my soccer-inspired brand, LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL, for almost 2 years now and finally decided to make an official thread on NT.

Quite a few NTers rock LBF and I'd like to give more NTers the chance to do so.

Just use code "NT4LBF" on my website to get 15% off everything in our shop.

We've been fortunate and we now have about 10 MLS players who rock our stuff. I'll stop talking now, here are some photos of our gear.

Cheers.

World Class crewneck + hoody

badass2.jpg

Maradona
mara3.jpg

XXI Blanco
fola2.jpg

XXI USA
dom1.jpg

LBF Classic
Izzy_header.jpg

Cantona
Izzy.jpg

Some MLS players who rock our stuff
Kei Kamara, Sporting KC
kei-kamara.jpg

Brian Ching, Houston Dynamo
Brian-Ching.jpg

Twitter: @LBFutbol
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LBFutbol

Thanks for the support NT. Much appreciated. Don't forget to visit our site and use code "NT4LBF" to get 15% your purchase.

hoodies blanco and usa are dope
but ur only kinda catering to the soccer audience. good designs but maybe u should expand to appeal to non soccer fans too

If you get the Union stuff in again I would cop. Everything else is cool but I only buy Union stuff as far as soccer goes for the most part.

Originally Posted by odog24

hoodies blanco and usa are dope
but ur only kinda catering to the soccer audience. good designs but maybe u should expand to appeal to non soccer fans too

Son its called LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL not live breathe etc
laugh.gif

Anyway OP the hoodies are dope, might get one.

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Over the past couple of years I've posted some of my hand-painted shirts here on NT to both positive and negative responses. I've been working on my soccer-inspired brand, LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL, for almost 2 years now and finally decided to make an official thread on NT.

Quite a few NTers rock LBF and I'd like to give more NTers the chance to do so.

Just use code "NT4LBF" on my website to get 15% off everything in our shop.

We've been fortunate and we now have about 10 MLS players who rock our stuff. I'll stop talking now, here are some photos of our gear.

Cheers.

World Class crewneck + hoody

Maradona
mara3.jpg
this +$$* is hot...

maybe one with david villa or pique?
pimp.gif

One of the rare very good ones that gets posted. Congrats man
pimp.gif
!

You should make some Brazil colored World Cup-esque stuff, they will sell like hot cakes!

yo broo do you have any of those ^ crewnecks for sale still? and how do they fit?
edit- nvm just peeped the shop, clean stuff. i won a shirt from a raffle on NT from you like a year or two ago and i still rock it. mad love
pimp.gif

No NT hate?? What? Man first replies control everything
laugh.gif

but yeah, it is true though, hoodie is clean ...very professional

Damn bro you made some crazy progress, nice stuff. I'm not too into soccer but I might have to jump on that hoodie

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

No NT hate?? What? Man first replies control everything
laugh.gif

but yeah, it is true though, hoodie is clean ...very professional
hes got hot items. not like the dude that posted the shirt with the sperm on the back of it.

Back
Top Bottom