Official LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL thread: soccer-inspired clothing: NEW SHIRTS on pg. 7!!

Originally Posted by iHust1e

REALLY looks nice OP 
pimp.gif

Some tapered or cuffed sweat pants would be dope bro. Everything looks real good though, I've actually been looking for nice futbol-inspired clothing brands.
LBF shall be on my radar. Cheers!

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Some tapered or cuffed sweat pants would be dope bro. Everything looks real good though, I've actually been looking for nice futbol-inspired clothing brands.
LBF shall be on my radar. Cheers!

thanks for the feedback man. We're actually working on the tapered pants now. Trying to perfect the sample before getting it made.

Just follow us on twitter/Facebook to keep up with our progress!

Your designs are clean...nothing too over the top, i like it.

Was just looking at your site, do u guys do international shipping?

Cool blackjames cause I had went there before I posted and it had said that shirt and the SOB one was sold out. Definitely will cop those two.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

No NT hate?? What? Man first replies control everything
laugh.gif

but yeah, it is true though, hoodie is clean ...very professional
hes got hot items. not like the dude that posted the shirt with the sperm on the back of it.

Dude deadass had a shirt with a sperm on the back of it? I'm weak right now,
laugh.gif

no stunt but i got laid cause of the Eric Cantona shirt..she prolly just said that to get my attention but w/e
pimp.gif

the fit of the shirts
pimp.gif

odog24 wrote:

but ur only kinda catering to the soccer audience. good designs but maybe u should expand to appeal to non soccer fans too

The most popular sport in the world liked by literally hundreds of millions of people , yeah what a terrible market to pigeonhole yourself into. 
Like the gray hoodie and the XXI shirts. 

KC Sporting showing love 
pimp.gif

Peace to Ebun and LBF!!

These shirts are amazing. I wanna know where ya'll get the material for these shirts? smoother and softer than anything i've ever felt. your shirts are MAD comfortable.

i stay getting compliments when i rock the Maradona shirt.

got mad love for LBF!!!

I'm not a huuuge soccer fan (casual) but you're doing a wonderful job with this brand.
Some great, clean stuff. Hope you guys blow up more

Wow, Yo, OP, "The Black James Bond"...what is your name? I think I recognize you and I think a few years ago we designed a "Your Arms Are Too Short to Box With God" T-shirt?

I may be crazy though.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Any plans for Portland Timbers designs? 
nerd.gif
smile.gif

actually wrapping it up now. It'll be part of our "Rivals" collection where we do tees with rivals in different leagues. So we're doing Portland v. Seattle, NY v Philly to start out with. Then the Barca v RM, etc etc...

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

Wow, Yo, OP, "The Black James Bond"...what is your name? I think I recognize you and I think a few years ago we designed a "Your Arms Are Too Short to Box With God" T-shirt?

I may be crazy though.

That's me sir. I still have the sketch book w/ that design
laugh.gif

haha nooo way! I had one of those "I wonder what that dude is up to nowadays" thoughts the other day. Great stuff man, it's good to see you are doing well. I'll definitely cop and I have some soccer fanatic friends i'll show too. Stay in touch!

Back
Top Bottom