Official LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL thread: soccer-inspired clothing: NEW SHIRTS on pg. 7!!

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Make us Mex NT supporters a Chicharito Hugo Sanchez tee. Many will be bought

pimp.gif

90s Mexican soccer that I watched throughout my childhood is also appreciated

a jorge campos tee
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wizards23

What about a Maradona restock?!?

coming soon, I'll update you when they become available, thanks.

Here are some shots of the Zizou tee:

22bc1c84bb1911e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

b91fa2febb2811e1b10e123138105d6b_7.jpg

Shot of the Three Lions tee:
61f42a28bb1811e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

Thanks for the support, seen quite a few NT'rs use the "NT4LBF" code. It gets you 15% off. Cheers, fellas.

what size are you wearing in the 3 lions tee n zizzou tee?
i liked the cantona tee n quote...would be dope to see same thing with other players

edit: nvm just saw S in tee

I want to place an order, There is alot i would buy but I just know the shipping costs going to kill me man

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

I want to place an order, There is alot i would buy but I just know the shipping costs going to kill me man

Shipping is only $5/order up to 13oz (roughly 3 shirts). Once you order more, it's only $10 for the entire order. I'm assuming you are in the U.S. If you have any further concerns, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Purchased the Three Lions shirt and it fits great! Much love and I will definitely be recommending your site to my buddies

I just came across this thread and checked out the site. You definitely have a good taste in designing footy stuff... Keeping it simple and classic fits perfectly with the what this sport really is. With that said, no Mexico stuff? Makes no sense. Also, no liverpool stuff?? Be nice to see some Stevie G, Robbie Fowler and John Barnes done as well as some Kenny Daglish stuff. I hope you take the Mexico stuff into consideration as I think it would do well for you. I'd be down to buy some stuff if you did some nice designs of the following guys

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Shipping is only $5/order up to 13oz (roughly 3 shirts). Once you order more, it's only $10 for the entire order. I'm assuming you are in the U.S. If you have any further concerns, feel free to PM me. Thanks.
Im in England ?

Bump

Looks like this thread last a few replies during the transition.

Just copped the WORLD CLASS crew neck to go with my v neck. :lol:

If you restock on the navy blue hoodies I'll have to **** around complete the set.

Back
Top Bottom