Official LIVE BREATHE FUTBOL thread: soccer-inspired clothing: NEW SHIRTS on pg. 7!!

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Originally Posted by Noskey

Any plans for Portland Timbers designs? 
nerd.gif
smile.gif

actually wrapping it up now. It'll be part of our "Rivals" collection where we do tees with rivals in different leagues. So we're doing Portland v. Seattle,
Will be kopped with quickness
pimp.gif

Edit.  Any idea when these will be available.  Wanted to pick up a crewneck and one of these shirts but worried the crewneck in Medium might be gone before this is available.

Oh man, the feedback is tremendous guys, really appreciate it.

I remember the first shirt I posted on NT back in like '05. I got sonned heavily
laugh.gif

"NT4LBF" gets you 15% off everything on our site.

Thanks

Just ordered the world class zip hoody, very nice stuff I plan on getting a tee eventually too.....especially if you do a seattle sounders one.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Do you know what size they are wearing?

28399424.jpg
Definitely dope. 
Do you only ship to the US?

30t6p3b.gif
 at the Messi t-shirt with all of that chitter chatter but no love for Ronaldo...

I hate soccer with a passion but I like the designs, not too hot on the live breathe futbol t tho. good luck with it.

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

^  That my friend...is not Messi, it is Maradona. It also says so above the picture!
30t6p3b.gif

Oh is that so....my friend...
Then please explain this below...since it's what I was talking about...I'm QUITE sure that it says Lionel Messi there.

16744108.jpg

Furthermore, here is the "chitter chatter" that I was mentioning...

"Never have we been so fortunate to witness an extraterrestrial posing in human form that is as gifted, as captivating as Lionel Messi is.  The English language does not contain adjectives that adequately describe Messi's ability.  This shirt was designed with Messi's greatness in mind and we hope, just hope, that we did the guy some justice.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Screen-printed on a CVC jersey t-shirt. 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Available in Kelly Green + Berry."[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]You were saying?[/color]

love the maradona shirt, and I co-sign on the Valderrama and Campos pitches. I missed out on the Ronaldo (Brazil) tee. No chance you have any left somewhere in a size M?

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Do you know what size they are wearing?

28399424.jpg
Definitely dope. 
Do you only ship to the US?

30t6p3b.gif
 at the Messi t-shirt with all of that chitter chatter but no love for Ronaldo...

laugh.gif
We're working on a Ronaldo one as well. I'll be updating the thread with our new stuff. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

love the maradona shirt, and I co-sign on the Valderrama and Campos pitches. I missed out on the Ronaldo (Brazil) tee. No chance you have any left somewhere in a size M?

I just might. I'll check the shop we're in to see if they do. I'll get back to you later tonight when I'm back home. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom