OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Kind of want to say I expect us to take an L tonight since we're due. But not so sure. If we keep Mitchell from going nuts on us like he did earlier in the season, we should be ok.

And P C H P C H - I know you're being cautious about the Trae Young hype, but damn. Kid is pretty ridiculous. If we end up getting the Nets pick from the Cavs for DJ, depending on where we pick, I'd take a chance on pairing him with his OU brother, Blake.

lawdog1 lawdog1 he's extremely skilled, and he's overwhelming enough to where you have just take the risk and hope it works out. He's that skilled of a ball player, that magnetic, and I'm a fan of his, I just don't know how good he'll be as a pro.

By the way, I am 100% against trading DJ & Lou. If they were going to do it, it should of been done during the 9 game losing streak. When we reupped blake this summer, we put together a 6 seedish playoff team...which is exactly where we are right now. Why did we resign BG if we're going to blow it up as we're being extremely competitive? Doesn't make sense.

This is also the most spirited I've seen the clipper fanbase in a long long time, and trading the season away would be catastrophic towards that and the team morale would be awful.

I’m also 100 percent against trading Lou as well. He’s the prime catalyst behind our rally and now beloved by the fan base and his teammates. I’m more on the fence about DJ, mainly because I still have very mixed feeling about giving him max money or close to it this Summer.

Tough loss last night, but not surprising. Utah player well and really moved the ball on us. We just got in too deep a hole to climb out of.

We were just a couple steps slower than them on everything in the 1st half. We were due for a game like that, particularly when considering we’re still down 3 starters. DJ would have helped last night.

Pretty sure DJ is on his way out. He's not on the bench, he has no Clipper logos on his twitter, and he posted a subliminal Bob Marley quote lol. I'm 100% against keeping him beyond the trade deadline. We need to get what we can for him.

I'd prefer to trade Lou as well.

Ty is a hooper. And he's 24. I have a lot of hope for him.

^^^ I also feel something is going to happen with DJ. Still real fishy to me that a guy that never before missed a game due to injury is out 2 weeks with a sprained ankle—IDC how incompetent our training staff has been this year. That doesn’t add up.

Add that to the cryptic tweets, his lack of presence and Blake shouting “nine ****ing years!” when walking off the court after pre-game warm ups yesterday. Something is going on.

I'm in the "We're not making the playoffs camp" so depending on what we get for Lou and DJ, I wouldn't be opposed to moving on from them.

As far as last night, if you guys believe this, DJ was in the back getting treatment last night (Lol) and Blake said his pregame comments had much to do about nothing (Lol)

The thing is though, I don't know what you do w/BG if you move DJ and Lou along for picks / young talent.

^^^ I don't think Blake's going anywhere even if we rebuild. We need him to sell tickets. I think the FO will try and sell him on having good, young players with favorable contracts and having cap room to go after an all-star level FA to join him.

Unrelatedly, both Dekker and Thorwnwell have developed acute cases of the yips on 3 point shooting now. They're both scared to shoot 3s and when they do, they don't even come close to hitting. Crazy how that can happen to pro ballers.

^^^ I don't think Blake's going anywhere even if we rebuild. We need him to sell tickets. I think the FO will try and sell him on having good, young players with favorable contracts and having cap room to go after an all-star level FA to join him.

Unrelatedly, both Dekker and Thorwnwell have developed acute cases of the yips on 3 point shooting now. They're both scared to shoot 3s and when they do, they don't even come close to hitting. Crazy how that can happen to pro ballers.

They've been like that for awhile now. They have no confidence in themselves at all right now. They're really unplayable tbh

Feel like the team is looking a little gassed right now. I think constantly playing short-handed, trade speculation, all-star snubs all catching up with them.

Having Jawun out the last two also hurt defensively. Milos has been food and Lou isn’t exactly a lock-down defender.

Oh well, that’a Clippers season for you. Ups and and downs.

P C H P C H - are you @ClipperFilmRoom on Twitter? You and him have a lot the same takes about the team and at ClipperFilmRoom said “Byke” tonight...hmmmm

Reactions: HIM
P C H P C H - are you @ClipperFilmRoom on Twitter? You and him have a lot the same takes about the team and at ClipperFilmRoom said “Byke” tonight...hmmmm

Haha not at all :lol: I follow them though. Good Clips related info. I follow clipsfilm, clipsnation, and a few others

Haha not at all :lol: I follow them though. Good Clips related info. I follow clipsfilm, clipsnation, and a few others

You sure, man? Now ClipsFilmRoom was talking about Boogie’s injury like someone who’s been through an Achilles’ situation...

But I’ll take your word for it.

I followed ClipsNation for a while, but stopped. Just disagree with them on a lot of stuff.

You sure, man? Now ClipsFilmRoom was talking about Boogie’s injury like someone who’s been through an Achilles’ situation...

But I’ll take your word for it.

I followed ClipsNation for a while, but stopped. Just disagree with them on a lot of stuff.

I promise you :lol: @JustinWilson_ is like my only twitter haha

^^^ All right, I’m convinced.

Anyway, Boogie done for the year with an Achilles’ rupture. Sucks. Hate, hate seening players go down with injuries like that.

I know for a fact P C H P C H isn't clipsfilmroom...

Sike. Fam that's you and there's no way you can convince me otherwise. 1000% you lol.

FYI, this is when I knew it was you :lol:

0A47F947-3192-48DE-BAAA-7E29135D2A51.jpeg

Lou Williams is fake

LMAO LOU WILL SO FAKE

It's a dope account doe.

Last edited:
I know for a fact P C H P C H isn't clipsfilmroom...

Sike. Fam that's you and there's no way you can convince me otherwise. 1000% you lol.

FYI, this is when I knew it was you :lol:

0A47F947-3192-48DE-BAAA-7E29135D2A51.jpeg

It's a dope account doe.

:rofl: bro I’ll roll with It but it’s really not me lmaooo this is actually funny af

Nah the homie I hoop with does run that account and we talk clips all the time, went D1 and everything, he’s a clips fan but that legit isn’t me :lol:

So, I’m back in favor of keeping Lou and DJ, mainly because the packages I’be heard we’ve been offered for them just aren’t very good. If we can’t get real value for them, they should stay.

So, I’m back in favor of keeping Lou and DJ, mainly because the packages I’be heard we’ve been offered for them just aren’t very good. If we can’t get real value for them, they should stay.

I need DJ gone at least. Unless we can re-sign him for like $15 mil.

^^^ I hear you, but I’d almost rather let him walk in the Summer than make a bad deal for him now.

Back
Top Bottom