OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I know Blake is a better player than Trez but.....Gimmie Trez at a few milion over Blake at that contract 10 times outta 10. He finna get paid though :lol:

Also, he's a huge sneakerhead apparently

I know Blake is a better player than Trez but.....Gimmie Trez at a few milion over Blake at that contract 10 times outta 10. He finna get paid though :lol:

Also, he's a huge sneakerhead apparently

I agree that Trezz is not the talent that Blake is but, TBH, I think I trust him more on the low block than I did Blake.

And, yes, his kick game is serious. Pretty sure he’s worn two different pairs of shoes most games this season. Lot of Js, but other stuff too.

Reactions: HIM
Wooooooooooo. King James pretty much owned the Lob City Clips. Not this group.

Yep. And with the Lob City group, if they beat a team like the Cavs the night before, I’d be real worried about a let-down against a team like the Magic tonight. But I’m not worried.

Team hasn't lost back to back games since January and have a top 5 net rating in the entire league since Christmas.

Makes that 9 game losing streak all the more unbelievable.

Clippers got the 5th best net rating in the league since Christmas and have currently the 7th best offense in the league?

Without Chris Paul & Blake Griffin and JJ Redick?

PG rotation of Milos/Austin/Evans/Ty Wallace?

No All stars? But I thought Doc was a bad coach? :emoji_mask:

I don’t think anyone on here ever said Doc was a “bad” coach. I’ve said in the past he was good, but not great and maybe overrated. I also felt like, if the roster stayed the same, we needed to change coaches. But we overhauled the roster instead. LOL. No denying he’s done a fabulous job this season.

And, looking at how mentally tough and resilient the team has been this season, I guess I was wrong to blame Doc for the Lob City Clips being mentally soft.

Yep. And with the Lob City group, if they beat a team like the Cavs the night before, I’d be real worried about a let-down against a team like the Magic tonight. But I’m not worried.

I guess I should have been worried after all...SMH...

I guess I should have been worried after all...SMH...

Coming off a big Win vs Bron
Back-to-back
Getaway game

I think most non-elite teams would struggle to start in a game like this. I know we'd pull away in the 4th.

Lou's FTs are beginning to concern me.

I know damn well Blake is better than Tobias but...Idk man. Dude is a hooper. He's become more of a playmaker since he joined us, too.

3413AF33-2D97-4FD5-89AF-705B0EFF2F74.jpeg

Last edited:
:nerd: at that schedule and the records. The West is just insane, man.

Under the circumstances, not going to be mad if we don’t make the playoffs, but gonna be real proud of the squad if we do...

Coming off a big Win vs Bron
Back-to-back
Getaway game

I think most non-elite teams would struggle to start in a game like this. I know we'd pull away in the 4th.

Lou's FTs are beginning to concern me.

I know damn well Blake is better than Tobias but...Idk man. Dude is a hooper. He's become more of a playmaker since he joined us, too.

3413AF33-2D97-4FD5-89AF-705B0EFF2F74.jpeg

Looking at this, this is why I at first thought we weren't going to make the playoffs.

I still don't think we will, but I'm less confident in it than before. I think San Antonio, Minnesota, and maybe NOP are going to slide. I really believe San Antonio and Minnesota aren't making it, meaning someone has to take their spots.

We'll see. Team has looked really, really, good as of late. 4th best record in the league since Dec 20th, 5th best overall net rating. That's insanely good.

Big week this week for our playoff chances. Think we need to go 2-2 over the next 4 or could be in trouble. On the bright side, Spurs and Minny have some problems right now.

Tough loss last night. Too many defensive mistakes hurt us....and the fact we only shot 8 FTs the whole game, despite going to the basket 56 times. That was ridiculous. But proud of the team for not letting the officiating get them out-of-sorts and staying in it until the end.

Real tough back-to-back. Gave it what we had, but thought we looked tired tonight. Gotta get Portland on Sunday or our playoff hopes might be done...

And we’re going to get a top 10 draft pick out of it...I’ll never question Larry and Jerry The Gawd again...

Looking like it's going to be not one but two lotto picks this summer for us. The fruits from this This 'rebuild' season lowkey is going to look awesome if we do good work in the draft this summer.

I’m really pretty ambivalent about DJ coming back next year. Definitely don’t want to give him close to a max deal. It’s weird, but there are some games even when he grabs 15+ boards that he doesn’t seem like that much of a factor.

So, not to make it a bigger deal than it is, but the game tonight is probably the most important game of the season ...at least as far as making the playoffs goes...

Idk, I kind of checked out of the playoff race a few days ago. I don't see a path for us realistically getting in, which is cool. More excited for the two lotto picks incoming.

Utah and NO are just ballin. I don't think we make it either. Damn Utah's future got brighter after losing hayward. How crazy is that.

Back
Top Bottom