OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Lou Williams had a fantastic 2017-2018 campaign...and he's been better this season.

He's built on what he showed last season as a playmaker. He has legit good vision that supports his all world scoring ability, to the point where it's almost a disservice to call him a "6 man" although he is. Lou's at 26 and 7 per 36 this year.

We were completely flat last night and we’re not a team that’s going to win many games if we don’t at least match the energy level of our opponent. Spurs played harder than us yesterday. Also, LMA appears to be a tough match-up, which didn’t help.

I think SGA has low key hit a bit of a rookie wall. His level of play has noticeably dropped off as of late, but he’ll be fine.

Lastly, I like Milos, but don’t see the point of him taking up a roster spot if he’s getting DNPs every game. Rather see Mottley up or someone else who might be able to help with rebounding.

SGA’s continued lack of aggressiveness is beginning to concern me. He’s a mismatch vs every other PG. i wanna see 10 FGA every game. I wanna see him finish better at the rim.

Free throws and hard doubling of jojo off the riot would have changed a lot.

Very favorable schedule to end the month of January. Gotta take care of business

Facts. Best center in the league vs the team with no playable centers outside of 6’8 Montrezl.

Yeah. Hate to say it, but I think the league has pretty much figured out Boban. Be physical with him and body him up on all his touches; watch out for the high pass to him; make him play P-n-R defense. I still think he can be an occasionally effective situational player, but he’s got too many limitations to be a full time starter.

Gortat just sucks.

It was the suns, but just got finished watching it. Terrible second half, we've had some crazy third quarters.

But the way we came out is what I like to see against a bad team. Put them away. Really good win.

Mindblown that we're in 5th right now.

Can the Clippers get an additional free agent in addition to Kawhi?

Yeah rather easily. They basically have no one on the books next year except for Lou who's on a cheap deal, Montrezl who's on a cheap deal, SGA and Jerome who are on their rookie deals, and that's pretty much it. More to it, but yeah.

They can easily add another max guy to Kawhi.

Kawhi+KD
Kawhi+Jimmy
Kawhi+Klay
Kawhi + Kemba / Kyrie

Whatever the case is, the Clippers are the only team in the league who basically have two max slots open for this upcoming summer.

Been traveling in the Mid-West all weekend and didn’t get to see the last two games. Glad to see we handled business with seemingly not too much difficulty. Gotta keep it going during this softer part of the schedule.

Reactions: HIM
SGA looked great out there. Can’t wait for him to get a full offseason with Sam and Lou. Gonna go out on a limb and say he’s an all start in the next 3 years

Yeah rather easily. They basically have no one on the books next year except for Lou who's on a cheap deal, Montrezl who's on a cheap deal, SGA and Jerome who are on their rookie deals, and that's pretty much it. More to it, but yeah.

They can easily add another max guy to Kawhi.

Kawhi+KD
Kawhi+Jimmy
Kawhi+Klay
Kawhi + Kemba / Kyrie

Whatever the case is, the Clippers are the only team in the league who basically have two max slots open for this upcoming summer.
And if we decide to keep Tobias we can sign him later and go over the cap because we have his Bird Rights? Am I correct on that. Also I hope to keep Pat Bev on the bench (wont hurt if deal is friendly)

Tough one tonight. Denver as home is tough to begin with and they may be extra motivated since we handled them last time we played.

I think Joker has his way with our bigs and we lose by double figures. We’ll see though...

Back
Top Bottom