OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Think the Clips are still a playoff team, but just 4-8 instead of 1-4, where they've been most of this season.

Damn, man. Just saw that Lou could be our for two weeks. That really hurts since none of our other guards have been playing well. #BringBackCJWilliams

We haven’t played well enough to be winning this game, but good God the officiating has been horrific...

Not too mad about the game last night. Took the L, but at least we were in it until the end and showed some toughness and fight. That’s probably a testament to how low my expectations have fallen, but it is what it is.

We got like 16 of the next 19 in LA or something like that, so we’ll learn of these last couple weeks was just a slump brought about by a hard schedule or if we just aren’t as good as we thought.

^16 of the next 19 in la? Well alright then. To get through this stretch and still be 5th is still far better than what anyone (including myself) would have projected. We’ll see.

Didn’t see a second of the game again smh but at least we didn’t get smacked.

^^^ 5 of 7 at home (with one road game at LAL) to close December and 10 of our 16 games in January are at Staples.

Gonna need some home cookin after this dumb *** schedule. I’ll be there on the 20th vs Mavs

Boban comes in and immediately gives up three 3's as he sinks way too deep in PnR. Clips need a reliable center outside of Montrezl in the worst way.

On god if I see the Clips trot out BOTH Bradley and Gortat in the starting 5 one more game.

Reactions: HIM
Beverly can’t shoot midrange, can’t shoot the 3, can’t run pnr, can’t make plays for others, can’t create for himself, and is an average defender. Why does he get burn in the clutch?

We def need a legit center. An athletc 6’11 type. Anything that keeps Doc from playing gallo at the 5 every 4th quarter

We got ****ed in that game. The Trezz ejection and the no call for Gallo in the last two minutes were terrible.

Reactions: HIM
We got ****ed in that game. The Trezz ejection and the no call for Gallo in the last two minutes were terrible.

Tbh Gallo hooked aminu first :lol:

But we lost the game in the first 5 minutes of the 1st and 3rd quarters. The Clippers starters for the month of December have a minus 24 overall Net Rating in 1st quarters. They've lost 7 of 9 and coming into tonight, the Clips were giving up 32 ppg on over 53% shooting in 1st quarters.

They've got to change the starting lineup. Gortat and Avery are killing LAC.

lawdog1 lawdog1 HIM HIM what y'all think?

Are we sure Trez can't be a starter? I don't think he's ever started as a Clipper. With how dire the center and staring lineup overall is, I'd give it a hard look.

Obviously, you lose something off the bench w/him starting, but starters end up playing more minutes than bench guys on most occasions. Thus, the Clips would be getting more Trez at the 5 minutes, something this team desperately needs.

Trez getting starters minutes = less center minutes for Gortat/Boban/Gallo etc.

The starters aren't just losing 1st quarters, they're getting blown off the court. Hence why a simple Pat for AB swap wouldn't be the only thing I'd look at.

Back
Top Bottom