OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I’ve got a theory regarding Luc...

JJ had Elton Brand on his podcast and he said the Sixers signed him his last year and literally told him he wasn’t gonna play. His role was just strictly as a mentor and he himself would bem entored/groomed to work in the front office.

Aye so I have a crazy hot take based on what I felt in last year's draft and it's even stronger right now

The only guard I thought that was better than SGA by the time the draft hit was Trae Young and if you've watched critically SGA right now, as opposed to game 1 of the season, you'll see some massive improvements in his game. His catch and shoot 3 ball is better, he's getting to his spots easier, he already uses his length at the rim really well, but more importantly he's penetrating and making sophisticated passes in traffic, and sophisticated passes with both hands and he's already ahead of the curve defensively.

This is encouraging because he's shown a propensity to improve. If you watch him from his senior year of HS, to the first half of his year at UK, to his 2nd half, on and on, he keeps improving, rapidly at that. It's kind of crazy to see.

Long winded way of saying that on draft night I felt that LAC got a high level starter which is GREAT value for the bottom Half of the lottery, but I actually think there's an all star there. He's REALLY REALLY good to be so young.

Hey, so I thought Walton was supposed to do a couple games with Ralph this season? What happened with that?

When SGA gets a lil weight him...ooo boy. He’ll always have that Tayshaun Prince/KD body but give him 10/15 more pounds and the added explosiveness...he gonna be a problem offensively and defensively. My god.

Clips make no sense.

18 of their last 22, 10 of 11.

the 5 seed right now.

And they start SGA/Shamet (Get well soon)/Pat/Gallo/Zubac

WTF :lol:

Basically, we just have a bunch of ball players. Everyone knows how to play, accepts their roles and fit together nicely. Plus, have heart. It’s crazy how it all came together, but it works.

Even the guys we got from Memphis. They don’t do anything spectacular most of the time, but rarely hurt us either.

Just dawned on me how nasty SGA/Kawhi would be on the defnesive end. Kawhi, plz

D2o1kWeU8AECGH7.jpg

So its finally official - Luc is not playing again this season. Clips sneakily announced last night that he had season-ending surgery. Would have been nice if he could go in the playoffs, but since he only played a few games this season, I don’t know if we can really say we’ll miss him.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom