OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

^^^ I guess it comes down to whether the FO thinks it’s critical that we make the playoffs or come close to it in order to attract a marquee FA like Kawhi or KD. If they don’t think a guy like Kiwi is going to care that much about how many games we won this season, it would make sense to play the youngsters and try to keep our pick.

It was only a matter of time for Gallo :lol:

Low key shocking he made it this far without missing significant time...TBH...

He’s been carrying a pretty heavy load. 18 PPG and is also (sadly) the team’s best big man defender...

I happen to notice on the injury report for today’s game that Luc is listed as “questionable”. Is that an upgrade for him or is that’s how it’s been the whole 3.5 months he’s been out?

Glad Robinson is getting time. Has knocked down some big shots in the recent games he’s played.

Motley has been solid too.

Clutch 3-1 roadie w/the season reeling a bit including a huge win over the Spurs which could become important later on. Could of easily been 4-0. The Dumbass Detroit loss is killing me right now.

27-22 through 49 games and tied in the loss column for the 6th seed w/the kings, hawks, and Lakers coming up.. All things considered, massive success of a season thus far.

Still don't have us penciled in for a playoff spot, but we're more than in the thick of things which is way different from what I thought preseason.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Lowe and Beck mentioning that SGA is one of the blue chip pieces in the league and that the clips should make a call to NOP

Also mentioned that LAC has been borderline cocky about Kawhi which is wild

^^^ While it would be glorious to snatch another Hornets/Pelicans star out of the Lakers clutches, I’m cool with passing on AD, standing pat and taking our chances with Kiwi in the Summer.

AD is awesome. But adding a superstar without having to give up SGA and Tobias is a lot more appealing than sending them away for a superstar.

Need a win tonight. No letdowns. Looking forward to the last week of the season and that Lakers game might be a huge game

^^^ While it would be glorious to snatch another Hornets/Pelicans star out of the Lakers clutches, I’m cool with passing on AD, standing pat and taking our chances with Kiwi in the Summer.

AD is awesome. But adding a superstar without having to give up SGA and Tobias is a lot more appealing than sending them away for a superstar.

The AD thing isn't happening and it's just cooler talk I'm assuming. They were just throwing names out there of teams who should get 'in the mix' if you will.

BUT, if the Clips could snag AD, and are as confident as people are saying they are about signing Kawhi, it's a no brainer honestly.

Regardless, it's nice having a competent front office who can put a good product on the floor while still being able to be extremely aggressive and smart, in FA, trades, etc.

Need a win tonight. No letdowns. Looking forward to the last week of the season and that Lakers game might be a huge game

So used to whopping the Lakers *** that it's weird playing them and the games having to actually matter :lol: like Lakers / Clippers season series could decide playoffs or nt.

And LBJ is coming back too smh.

Reactions: HIM
Doc’s line-up management is puzzling. Second night of back-2-backs and he shortened his rotation. Len was killing us and neither Boban nor Motley got a look. Weird.

Hawks was a bad, bad loss. But somewhat expected on my end.

A Laker team who's 9th in the standings, and are w/o Bron Lonzo and possibly Kuzma?

That's a loss that shouldn't happen and would be one of the more damaging losses for our playoff chances. Borderline must win.

Hawks was a bad, bad loss. But somewhat expected on my end.

A Laker team who's 9th in the standings, and are w/o Bron Lonzo and possibly Kuzma?

That's a loss that shouldn't happen and would be one of the more damaging losses for our playoff chances. Borderline must win.

Yes, especially considering we have road back-to-back in the frozen East after the Lakers game...

Back
Top Bottom