OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Alright now I believe it. We got eem

Anyone know where that park is? I heard Normandie but didn’t hear any other street

ballmr.jpg

My IG has had me dying all day. Insecure Laker fans talking about the Clippers :lol:

Thanks to salty Lakers fans, I’m pretty confident there has never been a more hate-watched presser in the history of sports than today.

Reactions: HIM
Had to put a couple more people on ignore, Clipper Bros. The total lack of objective and rational thought about the Clippers exhibited by some NTers has been annoying for a while, but it’s become intolerable now. Calling them out on dumb things they say isn’t fun either because there’s so much of it. LOL.

^ don’t mind seeing em again.

Even the arena got that other team mad. Salt doesn’t begin to describe it :lol:

It’s a legit psychological phenomenon at this point. :lol: Someone should study it. How did so many weirdly insecure people become fans of the same team?

The big criticism I see about the LA Clippers is 1) Playmaking and 2) Size

I think the Clippers "Lack" of playmaking concern is completely overblown. They factually have had one of the league's 10 best offenses over the past two seasons. Here's a list of some of the Clippers logging major minutes that helped created that vaunted top 10 offense

CJ Williams
Jamil Wilson
Ty Wallace
Patrick Beverley
Austin Rivers
Tobias Harris
Lou Williams
Montrezl Harrell
Jawun Evans
Sin Thornwell
Danilo Gallinari
Avery Bradley
Wes Johnson

I think...The LA Clippers will be fine on the playmaking front by adding Paul George and Kawhi Leonard :lol: Doc Rivers is a genius level offensive coach. I'd be disappointed if the Clips took a step back offensively. They had NO playmakers last year and still were top 10 in offense, the best offensive team in the half court, the best clutch team in the league, so I have next to worries on that front.

The Clippers do lack some front court size, but this isn't a fatal flaw to me. You look at teams that have went deep into the post season in recent years, PJ tucker was starting at the 4, Draymond Green obviously was playing almost exclusively at the 5 in GSW's last playoff run, The Cavs were starting Bron and RJ in 2016, the best players in recent finals runs have been KD, Kawhi, Lebron aka wings. So while LAC does lack some size, Zu is huge and was a great rim protector last season for LAC, and I think Wings are FAR AND AWAY the most important prerequisite for a championship team and the Clips have far and away the best wing stable in the league (Kawhi/PG/Harkless/Green/Shamet).

The Lakers are the only team in the west w/the size to make one even think of this as a valid concern, and even w/them, when it matters they'll probably be playing 4 out w/ (AD/Bron/Kuzma/X/X)

Of all the positions in the NBA, I think a Center is the easiest to acquire mid-season. I don’t really believe in pre-season favorites or whatever. I’m just enjoying us having a top-3 player and the best wing combination int he NBA . I have faith that the FO will find a way to address any glaring holes

I need a New Mexican food spot(s) yo

I’ve said this a thousand times but my go-to spot right now is Javier’s.

Cholo
La Barca

Ltely tho I been messing with antojitos food truck kinda out the way on fig and 168th I believe

If you like Salvi food (pupusas, fried plantains, etc)

El Migueleño
La Pupusa (hipster spot but FIRE)

I’ve said this a thousand times but my go-to spot right now is Javier’s.

Cholo
La Barca

Ltely tho I been messing with antojitos food truck kinda out the way on fig and 168th I believe

If you like Salvi food (pupusas, fried plantains, etc)

El Migueleño
La Pupusa (hipster spot but FIRE)

Omm I’m trying out all of this within the next two weekends

Back
Top Bottom