OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I just finished it. Wow Shelbourne really sold her morals and reputation to produce a subpar docu-podcast. She made Shelly out to be a hero for women. An innocent bystander who finally stood up for what’s right :rofl: :smh:

BRUH

They casually dropped that she dressed up as a health inspector with a fake name in order to find evidence to help evict black people

It really should of ended right then and there

BRUH

They casually dropped that she dressed up as a health inspector with a fake name in order to find evidence to help evict black people

It really should of ended right then and there

“I was so scared of this man that I didn’t really hear what he said so I just said yea”

Claiming to be scared of man who is asking you if you are a health inspector. Disgusting

The court documents from that case quoted Shelly saying “I can’t remodel my apartments the way I want because Latinos are so filthy”

Lmao Shelbourne is a disgrace. That last episode where she’s praising Shelly talmbout “i didn’t know this little old lady had it in her to stand up to donald”

Yeah aight

Last edited:
Never was into Iso Joe for the Clippers as a starter making a bajillion dollars. But as an end-of-the bench player on a vet minimum contract, I’ll allow it...

AA787DA0-8BE0-4E44-AF93-1F4934B36D11.jpeg
0BE67545-A9FA-44CA-824E-AF3BF6C66CFD.jpeg

I’m so ready for the season let’s goooo

^^^ I love the guys on our team; so much swag, but different styles:

Bev = Psycho Swag
Kawhi = Quiet Boy Swag
Lou = Smooth Swag
Trezz = Beast Swag

Etc...

Jovan buha says he actually hasnt been ruled out to start the season and has been increasing his participation in work outs weekly

Doesn’t sound like they’ll be load managing kawhi all that much this year. He didn’t come to Toronto healthy, which is opposite of how he’s coming to lac

I also can’t get myself to get too worried about LAC’s “lack of size”

1) Zu’s a fine 5 man. Young, mobile, can protect the rim and will be flanked by Bev/Kawhi/PG

2) if your plan to beat the clips in a playoff series is to punish them down low then I can’t imagine that doesn’t play in the clips favor.

I also can’t get myself to get too worried about LAC’s “lack of size”

1) Zu’s a fine 5 man. Young, mobile, can protect the rim and will be flanked by Bev/Kawhi/PG

2) if your plan to beat the clips in a playoff series is to punish them down low then I can’t imagine that doesn’t play in the clips favor.

Agreed. Plus we have some guys who “play bigger” than they are.

That said, if he looks in workouts like he did last year in Memphis, I think Jo Noah will be a good pick up.

Reactions: HIM
Agreed. Plus we have some guys who “play bigger” than they are.

That said, if he looks in workouts like he did last year in Memphis, I think Jo Noah will be a good pick up.

I don’t mind it in a “he’ll play some spot minutes” sort of way. We’re in trouble if we end up having to depend on him to give us actual real minutes I think.

Back
Top Bottom