OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

bucks, kawhi was out

and to be critical again, the only quality team we have wins over are just the Lakers and Jazz, i was gon' put Spurs there but i didnt notice how bad theyve been this year so far and blazers are so bad they had to get melo :lol:

Raptors are another quality opponent we beat.

If we go 3-3 or worse in our first 6 games with Kawhichael and PG I’ll be concerened. If we rip off a streak all will be forgiven

Would any of us be surprised at this 7-5 start if we knew Kawhi was going to be load managed this early into the season?

We already knew PG was going to be out 10 games, but had LAC been more forthcoming about Kawhi’s health and said he wasn’t playing b2bs I would have expected something like this
Yeah. Maybe a game or 2 better for me. We should have beat the pelicans last night for sure and maybe won @Utah

If we go 3-3 or worse in our first 6 games with Kawhichael and PG I’ll be concerened. If we rip off a streak all will be forgiven
I'm giving them 10 games in my mind. I think pg is going to really need some time to get his legs and get the rotations really down.

I’ve come around to see Doc’s perspective. Lou and Trezz should never start. I really liked who we started this game.

pg 1.jpg

No Kawhi tonight. I don’t think we’ll ever get to see PG and Kawhi play together

Glad to be winning games with kawhi out. PG is much much better than I thought he would be at this point in his return.

Hope to see them both Wed vs. Boston

Glad we pulled that win out last night. Good to see we can win ugly and with flash. Pat making a few 3s was nice to see.

Sucks that we haven’t seen PG and Klaw together yet, but the silver lining is that we’re winning and haven’t seen this team at its best yet.

Finally, Chauncey’s difficulty figuring out haggle/no haggle is low key hilarious.

i dont get why someone wouldnt just tell him carmax is paying them millions for that bit and just go with it

not sure know what else the other dude could say to hint at it

part of me wishes i could see CP3 with this team now....(at nowhere near his current salary of course)

If you've watched Doc at all w/LAC, especially peak Lob City,

you can tell just how far they've gotten in the playbook. W/rare exception, they're running like like 2 or 3 concrete actions. The rest is just pure talent from Kawhi, PG, Lou, Trez, Pat, etc.

Which is good because they've won 10 of 15, they are a top 10 defense and have been over the last 13 games, and they've got literally one game and 0 practices under their belt w/Kawhi and PG.

Defense is further along than the offense (WAY further) and that's encouraging because you figure w/ Lou Trez Kawhi and Paul George that the offense will eventually pick up. Defense is much harder to rectify in season.

Idk what happened in the huddle at the 6 min mark in the 4th out of that timeout. But, this team came alive, especially defensively.

Beverly had a great game last night.

Even though tatum had a good game, it was good to see how the Clippers might attack a guy like him on defense. Pg, kawhi and Beverly all had their turns on Tatum. I'd like to think it slowed him a bit in the 4th and ot.

Kawhi didn't have his legs on his jumper late. Hopefully it was more of the layoff than anything else.

Hope Lou will stops being so casual with his paying at some point.

Said before the season that jaymichaels shot could make a difference, still good to see him shooting well.

Wonder how you guys feel about harkless starting? He's been playing good ball. Definitely a matchup thing with Boston?

Back
Top Bottom