OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

squad si.jpg

hands.jpg

lawdog puttin your wife in my prayers Sir

Thank you. Much appreciated. That said, she actually had her kidney transplant a couple of years ago. The surgery went fine and she’s been doing well overall since then. Things still come up here and there with her health, but nothing else major like that.

Ugly game last night, regardless of all the guys sitting out.

Shamet’s shooting has been mostly icy cold in the preseason. I’m confident he’ll find his shot, but it better be sooner than later especially since PG’s missing the 1st ten games.

Rebounding is still a concern. Of course, we were putting up so many bricks last night, the rebounding numbers were bound to be in Dallas’ favor.

Feel like the team is missing something, but I’m not sure if it’s another rebounding big or a playmaking guard.

Ugly game last night, regardless of all the guys sitting out.

Shamet’s shooting has been mostly icy cold in the preseason. I’m confident he’ll find his shot, but it better be sooner than later especially since PG’s missing the 1st ten games.

Rebounding is still a concern. Of course, we were putting up so many bricks last night, the rebounding numbers were bound to be in Dallas’ favor.

Feel like the team is missing something, but I’m not sure if it’s another rebounding big or a playmaking guard.

Rebounding I think. Once Lou, Kawhi, PG, start to play real minutes, our shot creation issues should dissipate a bit. IMO we couldn't even get to our 2nd, 3rd, and 4th options out of our offense with so many guys playing so little or not at all during the preseason.

If there is a concern though, it's rebounding.

I’m honestly expecting a relatively slow start, as everyone gets acclimated to the new look and roles get defined. But I’m still hyped as hell the season is here :nthat:

Shams came out of his slump a bit and even had a good few mins at PG including finding hark for his dunk.

Hark had a great game especially defensively.

Kawhi was kawhi

Sweet Lou went nuclear and trezz had a good game.

My main man Pat bev was a nuisance and an agitator all game.

There was a play or two where the Lakers snuffed out the original kawhi action and it was followed immediately by a sweet Lou handoff action that led to the easiest buckets he will have all year.

Gr8 gm, and happy to get a decisive w with pg in a tux

Im gonna need PP to never start again and not see more than 8 min once PG returns. He was on the floor when were outscoree to start the game and he was also on the floor at the end of the 3rd when we gave up the 14 point lead

Biggest takeaway from last for me is that the Clips somehow managed to get Kawhi Leonard and PG without sacrificing depth and that it’s not just internet talk, the clippers are really damn good

like last season, the clips should feast on 2nd units. Only now, instead of our 2nd unit getting us back into games because of gortat and Bradley’s ineptness, they’ll be supporting a starting lineup that features Kawhi and PG and that’s why they should be so damn good

like Lou and doc said last night, theyre playing off of pure talent right now, can’t wait until we see how they look once the rep amounts increases with Kawhi and Lou and kawhi and Trez etc

Im gonna need PP to never start again and not see more than 8 min once PG returns. He was on the floor when were outscoree to start the game and he was also on the floor at the end of the 3rd when we gave up the 14 point lead

the moment the starters came out I was against it. I barely think he should play let alone start. Hopefully this is a one time thing and not a pp situation

It was always weird to me when those other fans tried to act like we lacked depth. When healthy, we are clearly one of the deepest teams. The size argument made sense but the depth thing was just a Weird hill to die on.

we gor a lot of dogs. Love thisteam

Back
Top Bottom