OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I'm gonna stall Lou out too...but he sure can be loose with the ball at times. In the final minute of the first half last night he had a run where it was Lou quick shot missed, dame 3, Lou turnover, Dame quick bucket, Lou quick shot miss.

It drove me insane

Reactions: HIM
I'm gonna stall Lou out too...but he sure can be loose with the ball at times. In the final minute of the first half last night he had a run where it was Lou quick shot missed, dame 3, Lou turnover, Dame quick bucket, Lou quick shot miss.

It drove me insane

man...even the 3 he hit to seal the game was a bad shot. As you guys mentioned before tho, once PG comes back Lou will move to 3rd option and can be hidden on defense. Can’t talk bad about the man. He might be the biggest reason (player-wise) we have the team that we hav. Bev and Trezz respect that man and Kawhi and PG respect Bev, Trezz, and Lou.

i wasn’t really excited for opening night but I’m getting more excited as we near
PG’s debut. So much versatility with our lineups once he’s added

^^^ Lou’s had a lot of bad turnovers the last two games. And his poor defense had a lot to do with Simons getting hot in the 2nd half. But the buckets he got at the very end of the game is exactly why he’s going to continue to a key part of the team. That and his locker room contributions.

kAwhi did it again. took over & brought us the W.

Dope night.

Attachments

• 20191107_213109.jpg
    20191107_213109.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 77
Sneakily, LAC has been a top 8 defense over the past 6 games. They've only played 9. That's encouraging that their defense is getting better as the season wears on.

I legit don't care for the offense :lol:

Also Doc's gotta play Zu more. He's great.

Also Doc's gotta play Zu more. He's great.

Agreed. He’s been playing really well on both ends. Probably has the best chemistry on offense with Kawhi as anyone. Kind of puzzling why Doc hasn’t been playing him more.

because it’s him trezzand docs gon go with trezz no matter how well zu plays

he was outplaying white side but I am not even sure he saw the court in the fourth

Great depth. Klaw got his first bucket in the 3rd. Good night defensively.

Klaw made a pass on the break to trezz inside of a minute to go in the game that was Steve Nash level.

Trezz standing dunk rating has to be 99.

Tough loss tonight. Really thought we were going to bring it home when we took the lead in the 4th. Failed challenge killed out momentum and Harden took over.

On to the next.

Tough loss tonight. Really thought we were going to bring it home when we took the lead in the 4th. Failed challenge killed out momentum and Harden took over.

On to the next.
Defense fell asleep on harden and let him walk in to a few 3s.

Lac defense on stars will improve with pg back. In the playoffs, I'd imagine Klaw/pg/Beverly will all have a guy like harden for one quarter or so.

he's probably gon' sit, he played 40+ min last night and doc already said that was way too much and dont expect that to happen too much despite kawhi asking him to keep him in the game

plus playing against the pels and with pg possible come back, its a good time to rest kawhi

teams gon' need to play so much better though and they cant be playing catch every night

also feels like kawhi isnt getting superstar calls, feels like he has been getting harasses when he drives and posts or he's just been complaining way more than usual

If no Bev ands Doc doesn’t start Lou, has to to be Robinson because McGruder is most definitely not a point guard.

Back
Top Bottom