OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

green resigned at a discount for a chance at a title, dude is gon' be key in spreading the floors further, if he can keep shooting the way he did in the postseason last year, dude might be finishing up games at center

Man what the hell are we doing with Kawhi Leonard and Paul George. We're like in the twilight zone :lol:

It’s crazy for sure. Probably why I keep seeing Clippers fans on Twitter saying “did Kawhi actually sign yet?” I can feel the nerves. :lol:

Reactions: HIM
When the **** is the press conference

Jovan tweeted next week I think.

You know this FO is moving in silence. I think they're trying to get all their ducks in a row as far as getting all the signings in order so that they can still have some space left after officially announcing the PG trade last.

Think we could use another guard more than anything though. PG and Lou are underrated as playmakers though. And we could use some size too upfront. But we've been the most active team at the deadline and centers are cheap, I wouldn't be too concerned or worried if we went into opening night with this roster knowing that it won't be the same roster come playoff time.

He recently admitted he came over too late. 5 year younger Milos would have been a great 3rd guard.

If he came 10 years ago he would have been a strting PG.

Can’t be mad at him for leaving. Would you rather be a star in europe or the 10th man in the NBA

Obviously wish it was a 4 year max, but this is fine. This is what comes w/dealing with real championship level guys in 2019.

Giannis, KD, PG, Lebron, Anthony Davis even, when they're on your team, the pressure to put a championship team together that's sustainable is immense. Can't say you want those guys on your team and not welcome what comes w/that. It is what it is.

Luckily, the clippers have competitive advantages that should help (LA, ownership, coaching, Front office, all elite). It's going to be a ride

Back
Top Bottom