OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

edited: HOLIDAY25 for 25% off if $100 or more

HOLIDAY20 code for the clippers store and works on the swingman and authentic jerseys

98AB47A8-B2E6-4CDD-93D6-30DB761E52A0.jpeg

Last edited:
awesome

actually thinking about the grey jerseys to go with the cool grey 11s coming out next week

but im only gon buy if they win tonights game… maybe

I’m gonna go ahead and say Travis Kelce doesn’t go 7-7 from 3 and drop another 30 in the second half. If we can cut into 8 or so going into the 4th, I like our chances.

thought this team was suppose to be good on defense?

now their 3pt happy again like behind the arcs 5pts

cant help themselves with the sloppy passes and cant get rebounds

whats the teams excuse tonight? this aint the dubs

if this teams gon have a chance they just cant lose to lottery teams

thought this team was suppose to be good on defense?

now their 3pt happy again like behind the arcs 5pts

cant help themselves with the sloppy passes and cant get rebounds

whats the teams excuse tonight? this aint the dubs

No excuse. They just sucked.

This loss was just as bad as the first NO loss. How do we always lose to them? :lol:

Something about this team seems way off. I know we don't have Kawhi or even Nic Batum these last few games but this team should be able to beat teams like the Pelicans. We are about 20 games in and I've seen enough to see that Bledsoe isn't happening and we need Reggie coming off the bench again until he finds his Mr. June groove. We still need a true point guard to help set up plays and keep the turn overs down. At this point, I'm down to trade Bled, Mook, & Zu to get someone like Rubio. Tired of seeing unforced turnovers from our players jumping in air passing to the damn ball. Gotta just make the simple pass and swing. Venting over!

This loss was just as bad as the first NO loss. How do we always lose to them? :lol:

There's a few teams I feel this way about. Like, no matter who is on either team, we find a way to lose to them. NO definitely is one of them. The Cavs are another.

i really dont get the lack of point guard situation, the league is supposedly overloaded with them but we cant even have a traditional one run the secondary line-up?

last night mann and hartenstein had possessions where they dribble down the clock and tried to set-up plays and while reggie and bledsoe are available most of the time they play together and most of the time reggie just wants to keep shooting 3s, ty gave him too much greenlight

i actually like it when bledsoe attacks and get some and1's but in small instances since half the time he isnt effective in kicking it out

and thats another thing, the teams has been terrible with kick-outs of passes alone, hell they cant even do proper inbound plays, you can do a highlight reel of shaqtin with the idiotic passes that turns into turnovers every game with a benny hill song playing in background

kennard is back to being scared to shoot too or simply bricking but at least before when he passes you expect to make to another clipper, these time around its more likely to get tipped or stolen

the team is lucky the west is kind of in shambles right now so they can stay in the middle of the crowd but once players starts getting healthy (while the clips seems to be going the other way) then losses are gon' start accumulating and the schedule is just getting tougher,

Something about this team seems way off. I know we don't have Kawhi or even Nic Batum these last few games but this team should be able to beat teams like the Pelicans. We are about 20 games in and I've seen enough to see that Bledsoe isn't happening and we need Reggie coming off the bench again until he finds his Mr. June groove. We still need a true point guard to help set up plays and keep the turn overs down. At this point, I'm down to trade Bled, Mook, & Zu to get someone like Rubio. Tired of seeing unforced turnovers from our players jumping in air passing to the damn ball. Gotta just make the simple pass and swing. Venting over!

Yeah, I feel like if we want to give ourselves a chance of being better than a bottom half playoff/play-in team (without Kawhi), a trade is needed. I'd take either a playmaking PG or another wing who can create shots for himself. We don't need three centers. And I also wouldn't mind moving off of Mook. If his 3 ball isn't falling, he doesn't really offer much else positive.

Bledsoe ain't it either, but I don't see anyone else wanting him, so I think we're stuck with him.

PG managing his load tonight. Nico still out, but looks like Mook is playing. We could easily lose to the Kings.

Mitchell has been trash from 3 so far this season, so of course he’s lights out against us. SMH.

i dont get it, if the next game isnt til Friday then why not play PG today and friday and then just rest him against the kings on saturday for a back to back?

i dont get it, if the next game isnt til Friday then why not play PG today and friday and then just rest him against the kings on saturday for a back to back?

And Boston didn’t play at all in the second half after playing really well.

We do some weird things with line-up management.

yah ty is trying out a twin tower with zu + ibaka tonight and hartenstein + ibaka the past few games

that or he’s hoping ibaka becomes a PF? it might work if he can start making 3s but the team still best when they go small and switch up the wings to defend the 3, unfortunately ibaka is just as slow as zu now on those switches

also for some reason the team just forgot to secure rebounds, they were pretty good at it while playing small ball last year

I swear teams we play against gets record 3's made! SMH!! It's like we forget how to guard the 3-point line. At this point, if we are gonna just experiment with different line ups we minus well go the GSW route and "tank" by playing /developing all our youngins and shut down chances of Kawhi coming back so he can rehab for next year. Cuz currently, I don't see us really competing for the title with how we are constructed even if Kawhi comes back late in the season. Let's just develop our young players and hope they turn into the Jordan Poole's of the world.

Back
Top Bottom