OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

1DFB7D8D-3694-4AFE-AD0D-86C199F5E116.jpeg

54A4AA0B-C65E-4E0B-9FAE-BEC3691C1651.jpeg

fun game. Best the offense has looked all season as far as executing their small / small pnr stuff. As serge and marcus continue to get their legs back our offense should benefit big time

encouraging that this was without Nico and Kawhi

NICE SEAT boss,,how much did u drop if u dont mind asking?

its against the clips so… :lol:

and j get it theyre tired but they still shouldnt lose to this team and this also has tendencies yo play down to the level of their opponents the same way they can play up like they did against the lakers yeaterday

problem is they cant win the must wins, then theh aint gon have a chance to be even be in the playoffs

one thing you miss with doc is the off timeout plays

ty needs to steal some of those because this team sucks so much when inbounding the ball

Annoying that both of these Kings games guys on their team had career nights from 3. That’s going to happen in NBA games, but seems to happen to us a lot.

Also, in games like last night when PG can’t get a foul call, I feel like the team should try running some plays to get him some easy shots around the rim. Otherwise he settles for just launching 3s or taking contested mid-range shots off isos.

Finally, I don’t think Serge played in the second half last night. Wonder if that means he’s hurt again or it was just a fatigue thing.

lazy a** defense, why keep fouling to stop the break?

4 fouls with 8min left and 2 of them seems unnecessary :smh:

pretty frustrating that the game is as close as it is with portland being super depleted tonight

Remember when I told you guys we should compare Luke to people with similar deals last summer? Specifically Kuzma who signed basically the same deal.

Kuzma’s numbers in their series - 6-4-1 on 29/17/67

that contract will not look as bad as we move forward. That’s just the market for that type of player

Kennard still outplaying Kuzma. Not a bad contract at all.:pimp:

eh, theyre a wash

i like kennard more this year but kuz has the scoring and rebounding which the clips desperately need

defense is probably about the same(?) but at least kuzma has length

kennard might be a better fit for the clips with his 3s but dude gets eaten out there on def

id still prefer wood or maxey

but man, stop defending kennard, yall make me wanna hate him again :lol: by reminding me how much clips are payin him

dude hasnt been consistent enough for that contract, two crappy contract on two crappy players doesnt make it right :rofl:

Last edited:
clips didnt make the blazers go off on 3 but made nurkic look like tim duncan

just glad bledsoes out of the starting

also starting to see Bostons potential, he's just still raw and awkward at times but at least he's not scared to shoot or drive

Back
Top Bottom