OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Beautiful rotations and honestly I don’t think we see it if Zu doesn’t pick up 3 fouls in the first.

The only issue I’m having is Wall seeing so many minutes. The shots he takes are momentum killers. I havenMt watched thr ladt 2 games because I was at staples, has the broadcast mentioned Reggies lack of minutes? Is he hurt or just out of the rotation? Wall needs to see 10 min max and take 0 jumpers.

Shoutout to RoCo for not complaining for his lack of minutes and then coming in and contributing to the win tonight.
+1 on roco. True professional.

In comparison...

Unfortunately, when you bench Reggie, you lose him.

Per Brian Seiman, Reggie is just out of the rotation right now. Not hurt. But Ty is saying its a game-to-game kind of thing. Hope he's just saying that for Reggie's benefit.

Luka is something else, man. Felt like we were doing a pretty good job on him most of the game and he still ends up with 40. Obviously, him shooting more than 20 FTs helped with that.

20230113_212720.jpg
feels like we take a L with these unis all the time

wall :smh:

did he just take the ball out while stepping inside?

i liked the ball movement in some parts but they had to make those baskets

seemed like they had it for a bit there then poof, wall in the game and mook misses shots and they lose

Wall entered the game when the Clippers were up 67-66 in the 3rd and played the rest of the game.

He had 4 turnovers and the Clippers were outscored by 13.

This stretch was the most embarrassing

DC8D516F-2CB4-435A-AF5F-7880AB79B082.jpeg

Morris cannot stay in front of anybody on defense. Wall can’t either. Why Lue let Mann sit for 14 straight game minutes in the 2nd half is beyond me. The players have to know Wall is awful, right? Someone has to tell Lue :lol:

I feel like this whole organization from top to bottom feels like all they have to do is make it to the playoffs healthy.

They aren't prioritizing anything else.

If you can't beat a jokic-less nuggets team at home... The same team that embarrassed you last week.

What else is there to be said?

just remember the west is tight.

we should beat the rockets on Sunday

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
The lack of T Mann minutes late in the game was mind boggling. Ty needs to watch the tapes of the last two games we’ve won because Mann was huge in both. He just makes winning plays. He should always be part of the closing group if he’s available.

And Denver just seems to have our number right now. We’ll be light work for them if the teams meet in the playoffs.

If I had the time and dedication, I would breakdown all the 4th quarter defensive possessions and it pretty much comes down to one thing:

Morris or Wall getting beat off the dribble (easily), and forcing someone to help, denver either finishing at the rim because no Zu or kicking it out for 3 and their guys actually hitting the open 3’s, unlike us.

If I had the time and dedication, I would breakdown all the 4th quarter defensive possessions and it pretty much comes down to one thing:

Morris or Wall getting beat off the dribble (easily), and forcing someone to help, denver either finishing at the rim because no Zu or kicking it out for 3 and their guys actually hitting the open 3’s, unlike us.
That's been the story in a lot of the close games we failed to close, except with Reggie and not Wall. The other team targets one of our inferior defenders and it works to get them good shots that they make, while we settle for tough, contested jump shots or our open guys (Mook) brick the looks they get.

That's been the story in a lot of the close games we failed to close, except with Reggie and not Wall. The other team targets one of our inferior defenders and it works to get them good shots that they make, while we settle for tough, contested jump shots or our open guys (Mook) brick the looks they get.

Teams just loading up on Kawhi late in games. One guy on him with double and even semi-triple team once he dribbles. We need PG back badly. Ans we need to replace 2 of Reggie/Wall/Morris. If you’re gonna be a bad defender, at least be a knockdown shooter like Luke. Or create rim pressure like Norm.

All these versatile wings should produce results in certain areas

The clippers should be near the top in steals and forced turnovers, they're near the bottom in both categories.

Like HIM HIM said. We need PG AND Kawhi back. We need them to stay in the lineup consistently, together moving forward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom