OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I haven’t talked to any of my clipper homies that doesn’t hate the team with Russ on it. This is gonna cost someone their job. Just wonder who it’s gonna be.
Yeah, I was wondering to myself today if this is currently the least enjoyable Clippers season I've experienced in all the years I've been a fan. It's up there. There were some pretty rough years between the Larry Brown and Mike Dunleavy eras, but at least there were no expectations then because we were just awful. The abject disappointment this season has brought might make it worse.

Maybe I'll go spend the Spring in Steamboat, CO with my sister-in-law and family and be a Nuggets fan.

kawhi and powell are out so we gon get the full russ experience tonight

russ gon walk ln the court like

1677888496509.gif

and watch mann still not start

Yeah, I was wondering to myself today if this is currently the least enjoyable Clippers season I've experienced in all the years I've been a fan. It's up there. There were some pretty rough years between the Larry Brown and Mike Dunleavy eras, but at least there were no expectations then because we were just awful. The abject disappointment this season has brought might make it worse.

Maybe I'll go spend the Spring in Steamboat, CO with my sister-in-law and family and be a Nuggets fan.
My brother from another... I'm cheering for Denver too. Other than a healthy prime kawhi, jokic is my favorite player to watch.
fetchimage.jpeg

Been a long suffering clippers fan since I was a kid. In the late 80s This is by far the most frustrated I've ever been as a fan.

And I spent a long time with a bag over my head as a clippers fan. No winning expectations eased that stress alot.

This Westbrook thing is just idiotic. Combine that with 4 years of injuries, dumb basketball, massive playoff collapses etc.

I'm out.

And honestly, the thing that put me over, and make me be out on this team as constructed, is kawhi sitting out tonight. Less than 20 games to go, and on the verge of solidifying either a spot in the top 4 or being out the playoffs/play in altogether... And you take a load management day?

There's no way I could do that. I'd have to tell management, Idgaf what you say, I'm in tonight, and every night in the regular season. So, whether it's kawhi's camp that said it or if it's clippers mandated... What does it matter?

As long as Westbrook is on this team, I'm out.

Go nuggets

Decent half, being undermanned. They’re doubling PG, but he still needs to be better.

Westbrook is really terrible defensively.

We never have our best 5 available players on the floor at the same time.

The refs aren’t helping. Not saying the officiating is bad, but we do not get the benefit of close calls.

Please tell me you guys just saw Paul George lose his dribble, he could've picked it up with 2 hands and saved a turnover. But, instead, decided to be cute and turned it over anyway!?

Westbrook catches that ball, the game is over. Leave it up to him to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Clippers basketball at it's finest.

Goodnight family

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom