OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

They’re doing Morris propaganda during the pregame show. I don’t like it at all.

he made a few baskets yesterday so i am sure they’re crowning him now and saying he’s back even though they lost anyways

its crazy, was listening to a pod today and they made the observation that before the trade, clips were one of the top in defense on the paint and now theyre one fo the worst (evident against magic yesterday when fults just kept getting on the paint and its all floaters - got to be a highlight there where 90% of his shots were just that) and its mostly because now not only people flying by morris but russ as well

funny enough they were 3rd last in scoring in the paint before the trade and now they are 3rd best but eye test suggest their turnover has got to be also higher as a lot of russ’ drives and pass that some has resulted in a basket, plenty was a turnover (i think he is averaging 4 a game)

im surprised they are that much better in the paint considering russ also blows so much of his layups

westbrook misses a dunk, team gets offensive rebound then russ misses the 3

i really hope ty are seeing what we are seeing while watching on his big screen at the comforts of his own home

same with morris airballs and just randomly falling on the ground as he dribbles in iso

RoCo really the ultimate pro. Consistently gets rewarded for good games with DNPs. I’d hate everyone if I was him.

he keeps himself loose by doing t-shirt tosses at home, i wonder what he does on the road?

thanks to eg, balanced off the russ 4th qtr minutes and benefit of ty being sick, morris saw none of the 4th so they can overcome with one of them not playing but both on the floor and its a loss

russ in the 4th are just empty possessions

they should give this dude an hour of lay up drills a day, how bunnies is dude gon miss?

couldnt even hold the lead for the quarter :smh:

team having this jekyll and hyde persona just makes no sense

zero field goals in 7+ minutes :angry:

cant catch a break

hope its not too serious but its gon be on the clips medical staff and we all know how thats gon go

Not that the game matters anymore but what an idiotic challenge to lose our last time out in one a one possession game :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom