OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Call timeout, get kawhi that touch on dort in the mid post, right block and live with the results.

If no timeouts, discuss that while you waste a challenge on the Westbrook play.

Smh

Reactions: HIM
it was elite bad coaching by ty as usual

when he challenged and used that timeout, did he not draw up a play in case they do get a stop and has a chance?

is it really just a “kawhi, go iso” and that is it?

I had a great angle on that last play, behind the basket. The look on Kawhi’s face when he had to tell Morris to set a screen. :rofl:

Then Kawhi didn’t even look up at the clock until under 2 seconds left. :smh:

I had a great angle on that last play, behind the basket. The look on Kawhi’s face when he had to tell Morris to set a screen. :rofl:

Then Kawhi didn’t even look up at the clock until under 2 seconds left. :smh:
incredulous.gif

sort of a good news, he can be back for the playoffs but its the clippers med staff so who knows.... just got to secure the top 6 now but with russ and morris getting more minutes, god bless...

^^^ Norm's not back until next week at the earliest too.

I won't expect us to win any games in which Morris plays 30 minutes or more. We're ****ed.

Knowing the clippers training staff and executives, PG is at least out for the rest of the regular season.

I've seen this movie before
^^^

Now, the secrecy begins.

They know how good or bad it is now. Instead of just being up front about it, they'll keep the fan base guessing and optimistic... All the while knowing the true extent of the injury.

In a few weeks it will be announced that he's out for the first round series, if we make the playoffs.

Like I said, seen this movie before.

Fwiw, Giannis had the same injury during the championship run and was back pretty quick. But pg ain't Giannis and the clippers staff ain't the bucks staff.

Last edited:
just got to hope everyone else loses to each other

like tonight

mavs to beat the dubs (though thats kind of a wash)
hawks has to beat the wolves
blazers upsets the jazz
lakers bests the suns

Knowing this team, a play in spot will be on the line on the last game of the season, on the second night of a back to back and kawhi will sit.

For all of the hand holding, coddling, resting, managing loads that the clippers (and others) have done, to end up in the same situation anyway should be a wake up call.

But it won't.

ive been negative all season so imma try to be positive and say the team steps up despite ty, russ and morris trying their best to ruin it

this team stays in the top 6 and wont have to be in the play-in

lets go clips

Really don’t know what happened to Ty.

He was better than Doc in 2020-2021, but he’s regressed. Having to worry about load management and minute restrictions seems to have scrambled his brain some. :rolleyes
I agree.

I think there's a ton of stuff behind the scenes that keeps him from doing some of the stuff he'd like to do.

ive been negative all season so imma try to be positive and say the team steps up despite ty, russ and morris trying their best to ruin it

this team stays in the top 6 and wont have to be in the play-in

lets go clips
I'm the opposite. Lol. I'm hoping my newfound negativity creates the reverse jinx.

Really don’t know what happened to Ty.

He was better than Doc in 2020-2021, but he’s regressed. Having to worry about load management and minute restrictions seems to have scrambled his brain some. :rolleyes
I agree. Lue has a vast coaching bag. He has triangle experience as well as iso/mismatch experience.

I can't understand why he doesn't lean into more ball sharing, triangle principles over that stagnant iso ball...?

just got to hope everyone else loses to each other

like tonight

mavs to beat the dubs (though thats kind of a wash)
hawks has to beat the wolves
blazers upsets the jazz
lakers bests the suns

results not bad, it helps the clips a bit

thank you lakers for beating the suns, narrows the gap for homecourt
mavs and dubs a wash so as long as one wins and the other loses it helps the clips
thank you blazers for beating the jazz, pushes them back down further
screw you hawks, cant hold on to the damn lead but its minny so fingers crossed they do what minny does

clips revenge games against okc tomorrow, better come out with that first 5 min energy from yesterday and keep it for at least more than 5 min and finally tie it up with the suns

take it one game at a time

1679546893845.gif

Back
Top Bottom