OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

lucky that the West is still close from 1 to 12

might also be the reason this team is so lax thinking they can chill through the regular season

but if they play around too much, team might not make the play-in

:smh:

and it might be close in the west so far but the top teams are starting to really separate themselves and utah and blazers finally went back down to earth from their early high

Fun atmosphere at the game today. The offense the last 6 minutes of the game was disgusting.

Kawhi iso
kawhi gets doubled
Kawhi passes with 7 seconds left
Teammate passes back to kawhi for a forced shot

Or just a turnover :lol:

Beyond Frustrated with this team and coaching staff! I'm personally done with the Kawhi and PG13 experiment as this is year 4 and they can't seem to stay healthy or too much player management going on to build winning habits. Balmer needs to blow it all up and rebuild from scratch. This team doesn't have a so called "switch" to turn on when its time to win games.

This Team...

I nearly put a hole in my TV after mook bricked that wide open 3 at the end.
I hear you. My frustration with the team during this losing streak has been palpable, so my wife and son both have told me. And not in a nice, understanding way.

If things don't turn around soon, seems like I'm going to have to chose between not watching the games anymore or possibly getting kicked out of my house :lol: :frown:

Beyond Frustrated with this team and coaching staff! I'm personally done with the Kawhi and PG13 experiment as this is year 4 and they can't seem to stay healthy or too much player management going on to build winning habits. Balmer needs to blow it all up and rebuild from scratch. This team doesn't have a so called "switch" to turn on when its time to win games.

This Team...

After this year, I'm right along with you if we don't get results.

During the last two games, Brian Seiman has gone out of his way several times to mention how, while the team wasn’t always playing well, “the effort is there” as compared to the complete no-show in Denver. While I agreed, the more I thought about how pathetic it is that’s even a question night-to-night for a .500 team riding a 6 game losing streak.

Norm is one of the most two-footed jumpers I’ve ever seen. It works for him more often than not though l:

mann starting makes a ton of difference on energy and he got even more comfortable as the game went on like who woulda thought its confidence building? not ty cor some reason

really makes sense why dude wasnt getting burn, same as robert

norm also needs to consistently play like tonight, even when he gets beat on defense he just keeps attacking and getting on the line

Beautiful rotations and honestly I don’t think we see it if Zu doesn’t pick up 3 fouls in the first.

The only issue I’m having is Wall seeing so many minutes. The shots he takes are momentum killers. I havenMt watched thr ladt 2 games because I was at staples, has the broadcast mentioned Reggies lack of minutes? Is he hurt or just out of the rotation? Wall needs to see 10 min max and take 0 jumpers.

Shoutout to RoCo for not complaining for his lack of minutes and then coming in and contributing to the win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom