OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Reverted back to iso offense. Except this time we let jrue guard us every possession :lol:

Letting Giannis shoot open gimmies when he was hitting them was a brilliant strategy too.

Not having Norm in there to end the game was the icing on the cake

In the clutch, how hard is it to have PG start under the basket, set a screen for him, let him catch it at the top of the arch, then run Spain for him.

Next trip down run a play to have Kawhi catch it on the block or in his sweet spot and draw 2.

I mean... Just, wow.

This had Denver in the bubble vibes. Just 0 adjustments tonight :lol:

Also, Reggie should have been pulled when he turned the ball over doing that harlem globetrotter BS.

This had Denver in the bubble vibes. Just 0 adjustments tonight :lol:

Also, Reggie should have been pulled when he turned the ball over doing that harlem globetrotter BS.
Not doing anything differently on Giannis on defense in the second half was just absurd. Guy got on such a roll he was making 3s and middys at the end. Ty basically left Zu out there to die.

I’m actually entertaining the thought, which I wouldn’t have before now. But it’s probably a moot point because we don’t have a great package to offer for him.
Agreed. As bad as I thought we needed a pass first point guard. Kyrie is instant relief for those times when we can't score in the clutch. If we had the from the beginning, I think we're are +3 to 5 games this season alone.

yah eye test just doesnt pass tha this team is a great 3pt defenders

they let giannis shoot like reggie miller the other day and now they’re just letting the knicks make a comeback with all these 3s early in the 4th

What is it about Reggie that makes him think he has to shoot every time he touches the ball the 4th? If Mann doesn’t play in the 4th quarter, Ty can’t be taken seriously.

mann sleep with tys wife or mook got something on him?

wtf is going on?

and this pg as the pg experiment is done

they used like 3-4 different line-ups in the last 60 seconds or something

just no consistency

And if Kennard and RoCo were both healthy DNPs, we’re definitely working on a trade.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom