OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I wonder why PG would put out that info?

When he got hurt... It was... Out for the regular season, re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.

There was no need for him to come out and say "there's no timetable for my return."

Lue just said it postgame too. What did PG say? Or is this about what he said on his podcast?

Bones balling out for us. Reggie has been out of Denver’s rotation for weeks. Feels good.

Lue just said it postgame too. What did PG say? Or is this about what he said on his podcast?

Bones balling out for us. Reggie has been out of Denver’s rotation for weeks. Feels good.
he said it on his podcast..."there is no timetable for my return"

the way he said it came off wrong to me. but thats just IMO

i just feel like there was no need to say anything more until being re-evaluated. him saying what he said is basically like "dont be mad if i'm out till the conference finals" to my ears

I recommend this episode of Locked on Clippers. Supposedly Lue never wanted to start Mann but the FO forced him to. Reggie got mad when he was taken out of the rotation. Wall was mad with his minutes.

im gonna go out on a limb and say the FO forced him to bench Morris too

Good if they did. I only started watching clips games when russ got here and already thought batum should be starting and was confused why roco wasnt playing
That’s how most Clippers fans have felt since November. These rotation changes are long, long overdue.

OK, just finished the episode. If this guy is right, he is breaking A LOT of big stories.

-The FO did force Lue to bench Morris for those 2 games vs GSW and SAC during our losing streak. Morris was pissed and Lue was pissed that the FO was overstepping. We lost both games and Lue/Morris “proved” it wasn’t Morris’ fault.

-Some people were happy to see Wall leave

-That Memphis game in LA when we came back, Lue played Morris as a **** You to the FO.

-Lue wanted Russ last year. Lue wanted to trade flr Kyrie and was OK with including Mann. The FO did not want to trade Mann

-Zu did not want Russ :lol:

-Mann, Kawhi, PG did want Russ

- Lue and Lawrence Frank aren’t even on speaking terms anymore. One of them is likely leaving after the season (hopefully not Frank)

-FO signed RoCo to be the backup/smallball center because they know Lue likes to go small

- as lawdog1 lawdog1 speculated, Morris is not sick. He threw a fit and doesn’t wanna play anymore. Lue lied about him being OK with it.

All speculation but this guy supposedly knows 3 ppl in/close to the org

Last edited:
at this point, i prefer ty leave than frank

no point in having a stubborn and petty coach when you’re barely an above .500 team

i mean he sure showed the front office that they can win with morris, i mean yeah theyve been wining in spite of him but the front office also showed him how great the team was when Mann was starting before the all star break

and in those loses where morris didnt play, mann didnt start, gordon did so he didnt really prove anything

plus the dubs is a monster at home, start morris in that game and they still lose and better yet, put mann in the home game against gsw and they still win because morris scored 2 POINTS-ZERO REBOUNDS in that game and was limited to 15 minutes… so ty isnt really proving sh*t

Reactions: HIM
now it makes me wonder if that one game that ty missed, if he was just throwing a tantrum and trying to show they cant win without him and then they won and it backfired then probably thought to himself that now his job is in danger :lol:

That’s how most Clippers fans have felt since November. These rotation changes are long, long overdue.
60 games over due! Could've been locked in the 3 seed and wouldn't be fighting every damn game to stay in playoff contention down the stretch. Ty River's I tell ya.

kawhi questionable tonight and again no solid info on why other than “personal reasons”

has the machine developed feelings?

the hell is going on with this team?

Weird *** season.

I saw that Kawhi was questionable for tonight and it got me thinking they might as well have him sit the Grizz game out. It's going to be tough to get this W even if he plays, so maybe its better to save him so we have a better shot at a W in NO tomorrow.

Reactions: HIM
The PTSD is kicking in. And you know how the org lies about injuries. I remember he dove for a ball in the bulls game and then he left to the lockerroom before the game was over, if I’m not mistaken. 😖😖

Weird *** season.

I saw that Kawhi was questionable for tonight and it got me thinking they might as well have him sit the Grizz game out. It's going to be tough to get this W even if he plays, so maybe its better to save him so we have a better shot at a W in NO tomorrow.

seriously since bane and jjr are both back tonight as well

my best hope is they split the two games so im happy with the first win

kawhi played anyways

and still painful to watch russ on defense, dude just stands there, its like he’s making up for morris’ missing time

crazy, 20 point lead erased in minutes, lead didnt even last the half

kennard revenge game i see

two-face clippers

great team in the first and look like theyre gon‘ run away with it

lottery team in the second

That was a weird half. Beating ourselves. Gave them 5 points off in-bounds pass turnovers.

Everyone who was great on Wednesday has been mid or worse today.

its contagious

and how are they not calling travel on ja?

watch him dribbling above arc, he is obviously palming it

Back
Top Bottom