OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

lawdog1 lawdog1 totally agree.

This team goes far if PG and Kawhi are sharp. If they aren't, it will be a long summer. The team has a few needs, But our strengths and depth should make teams play our way, rather than us play theirs.

rfx45 rfx45 is right. That ball is flying around now, and the pace had picked up. It just needs to continue into crunch time.

This team really needs to fight to get a top 4 spot, while getting healthy and developing chemistry and identity.

In crunch, would love to see Kawhi out of the post and PG as primary in pnr

Last edited:
Utah gets some real home cooking from the refs. They’re scared of the crowd, I swear.

Those 2 late foul calls for utah were crazy. And the non calls for us :lol:

I think we have a good shot at finishing under .500 this year

Paper-Bag-on-Head.jpg

The clippers are good at drawing help when driving to the rim.

I just wish that when they hit the wall offensively, instead of drive/defense helps/swing/swing/3 point attempt/miss... It would be drive/defense helps/swing/swing/drive/layup or free throws.

Imo

The clippers are good at drawing help when driving to the rim.

I just wish that when they hit the wall offensively, instead of drive/defense helps/swing/swing/3 point attempt/miss... It would be drive/defense helps/swing/swing/drive/layup or free throws.

Imo

This or if they would actually knock down the wide open 3’s when we need them. I was at that Hawks game when Morris missed the game winner. I wasn’t surprised one bit :lol:

Really thought before the season that the bench was going to be a strength for this team. But whatever second unit we throw out gets smacked almost every game, especially in the 2nd quarter.

Any word when Luke will be back? Was hoping to get him back against the Lakers tonight but haven't seen anything. Just want another Win against the Lakers to make it 10 in a row and taste their fanbase's salty tears!

Back
Top Bottom